FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Keyes II - Location Update

<<

Doogs

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:27 pm

Re: Keyes II - Location Update

Giving this a bump as "Inquiring minds want to know".

Maybe I'll pm MBI and see if he will post an update.
The other, other, other, other Mike

(21:55:20) HAL 9001RC:: Heh heh uh heh uh heh uh uh heh PhoneMan said ass
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:39 am

Sorry my daughter has been taking care of Keyes, and I kept forgetting about him. I have no excuse. She's bidding farewell to him now then I'm packing him to go to Vegas for Defcon where he will be passed to elbowmacaroni so we can finally get him moving again.

He has been to MANY places while in her care, a list will follow soon. Hopefully some pics too.
<<

Doogs

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:58 am

Thanks for the update MBI. I'm sure Keyes will have a blast at Defcon and I look forward to the refreshed list of his travels/tales and hope Elbow doesn't corrupt him too much while in his care.

I hear Tequila and cigars are hard on bunny fur Elbow so be sure to follow up any wild nights with a trip to the Spa.
The other, other, other, other Mike

(21:55:20) HAL 9001RC:: Heh heh uh heh uh heh uh uh heh PhoneMan said ass
<<

escapenrv

Familiar Face

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:59 am

I would be happy to host Keyes II in North Carolina and/or Florida. He can visit with some of my many Pillsbury Dough Boys ranging in size from about 2 " tall to 4 ft tall.
A PM to me could get him started. I had two travel bugs on Geocaching.com for several years that we followed until one was lost in a storm on the wast coast and the other was not heard from after a scout camping trip in the mid-west. So sad.

Steve
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Since we were with Squelchtone as well down there I passed him to Squelch while we were at Defcon, with the intention of passing him to elbow before going home. Well, while packing Monday morning we discovered Squelch still had Keyes, and since he was flying and had a rather full bag, I have Keyes once again. I'm going to try to ship him to elbow this week while sending off some other boxes.
<<

selim

Diabolical Pinning Master & Lock Philanthropist

Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:17 pm

I bet def con was wicked, wish I could have been there- but you know me == I would be lost
<<

flywheel

Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Please add my name to the Keyes II list. Of course, considering Keyes' traveling speed, it's now a race between his arrival and my senility.
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:13 pm

flywheel wrote:Please add my name to the Keyes II list. Of course, considering Keyes' traveling speed, it's now a race between his arrival and my senility.

Well, we don't really have a list going. Whoever has Keyes just chooses some other member of the forum who hasn't had him yet, then passes him along. Perhaps included in a box if they're already doing a trade or something so it saves on postage. I already have a box I'm about ready to ship to elbow so I'm putting him in there with the other stuff.
<<

selim

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:37 pm

Is keys still around ? He never got A chance to hang around with me : ( , he missed out, and so did I

I could put some cylinders together, and send them with a stuffed turtle. The turtle is from someone I know, she has given me all kinds of weird shit turned into turtles. The reason is " It's hard to get you out of your shell "
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Keyes is currently still with MBI
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
Previous

Return to Where's Keyes?