FAQ  •  My feedback  •  Feedback
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Old post office safe is getting the best of me

<<

coxey2

Newbie

Posts: 5

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:32 am

Post Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Old post office safe is getting the best of me

]
What's this electronic device? It won't open using the combination I was given.
Last edited by coxey2 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Posts: 1947

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Location: Canada

Post Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:51 pm

Re: Old post office safe is getting the best of me

Dial the combination given, going LRL then turn the dial R to 0. Hold the black knob and turn the silver S&G marked inner dial clockwise. Now turn the black dial R again to open the lock.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Active Member

Posts: 273

Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:55 pm

Location: Finland

Post Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: Old post office safe is getting the best of me

Did you test the combination given before closing the door?

And also, did you hear glass break inside the door when you dropped it?
<<

coxey2

Newbie

Posts: 5

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:32 am

Post Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:53 pm

Re: Old post office safe is getting the best of me

Thank you kind sir..... Any idea about the electric device that fell out of the bottom leg?
Last edited by coxey2 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Posts: 1947

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Location: Canada

Post Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: Old post office safe is getting the best of me

coxey2 wrote:
Riyame wrote:Dial the combination given, going LRL then turn the dial R to 0. Hold the black knob and turn the silver S&G marked inner dial clockwise. Now turn the black dial R again to open the lock.


Wow! like magic it opened. I was about to bury it and take a loss. I will donate to this fine site. Thank you kind sir..... Any idea about the electric device that fell out of the bottom leg?



Gratz on getting it open. My guess would be some kind of alarm or locator beacon. I assume it was hidden under the safe and only appeared when it was dropped?
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

coxey2

Newbie

Posts: 5

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:32 am

Post Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:07 pm

Re: Old post office safe is getting the best of me

Riyame wrote:
coxey2 wrote:
Riyame wrote:Dial the combination given, going LRL then turn the dial R to 0. Hold the black knob and turn the silver S&G marked inner dial clockwise. Now turn the black dial R again to open the lock.




Gratz on getting it open. My guess would be some kind of alarm or locator beacon. I assume it was hidden under the safe and only appeared when it was dropped?


.
<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Active Member

Posts: 273

Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:55 pm

Location: Finland

Post Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:12 am

Re: Old post office safe is getting the best of me

Please do NOT edit your posts to delete the content. It makes no sense and for me that's always the point where I stop helping said person.
<<

MrWizard

User avatar

Contributor
Contributor

Posts: 338

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Location: Arizona U.S.A. Planet Earth

Post Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:52 am

Re: Old post office safe is getting the best of me

Yup by severely editing his first post deleting the picture of the safe he needed help with that he dropped 3 feet now is no help to anyone. Not only did he edit the first post but all of them and deleted completely the last one thanking everyone for the help and how he had just contributed to this forum with Paypal what was the point in that.
:kickyoass:
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
Kurt Vonnegut
<<

jharveee

Active Member

Posts: 742

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Location: San Marcos, Ca.

Post Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:04 pm

Re: Old post office safe is getting the best of me

M.I.B. :camera:
The Cleaners came to retrieve their device, and all evidence.
<<

Squelchtone

Active Member

Posts: 266

Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Location: Springfield MA USA

Post Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:50 am

Re: Old post office safe is getting the best of me

MrWizard wrote:Yup by severely editing his first post deleting the picture of the safe he needed help with that he dropped 3 feet now is no help to anyone. Not only did he edit the first post but all of them and deleted completely the last one thanking everyone for the help and how he had just contributed to this forum with Paypal what was the point in that.
:kickyoass:


and people wonder why I dont allow Editing at lp101..
<<

coxey2

Newbie

Posts: 5

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:32 am

Post Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:09 pm

Re: Old post office safe is getting the best of me

Jaakko Fagerlund wrote:Please do NOT edit your posts to delete the content. It makes no sense and for me that's always the point where I stop helping said person.

Been having issues with photobucket log in. PM me and I will be glad to send the pics again.....

Return to Uber-Noob

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]

Don't forget to visit our sponsors for all of your lockpicking needs!
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Grop
"CA Black" theme designed by stsoftware