FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

ISO Yale OC-5 Parts

<<

tarboxb

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:35 pm

ISO Yale OC-5 Parts

Hey all,

I just recently cracked and subsequently acquired someone's Yale OC-5 friction fence lock, however it is missing a couple of parts. The wheel pack only has a single wheel shim and no retaining ring. I believe this lock is supposed to have two wheel shims. I know it is a long shot, but if anyone happens to have a wheel shim and retaining ring they would be willing to part with for a reasonable amount that would really be awesome! I want to get this lock back in proper working order and mounted up so I can practice on it more.

Brandan
<<

femurat

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:34 am

Re: ISO Yale OC-5 Parts

Since you already have one wheel shim, grab the caliper and measure it. It's quite easy to find a shim if you have the measurements.

Good luck :)
<<

tarboxb

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:08 am

Roger that. I will get that info. Here she is though in all her glory! It does work without those parts but obviously it would be better to have them and I'm sure it would run a bit smoother.
IMG_0865.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG

IMG_0867.JPG

IMG_0868.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

tarboxb

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:56 am

So just as I had originally planned, I found an old spring of the perfect thickness and ID that after cutting a chunk off, I have an awesome wheel retaining ring. Now I just need the wheel shim. She's coming together!

Return to Buy, Sell, or Trade - Non-Lockpicking Items