FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Help me with Ebay safe

<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Sun May 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Help me with Ebay safe

Am I not reading this ad correctly? A 10" square Diebold selling for $999 that states it is located in Michigan but you have to pick it up in Florida, plus it has been cored twice. Is this how you see it?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diebold-Antique ... 2924087994
...Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air... Eagles, Hotel California, 1976
<<

GregWhitney

Familiar Face

Post Sun May 14, 2017 6:58 pm

Re: Help me with Ebay safe

LOL - that is a great listing. Combines a brain teaser with geography.
<<

Josephus

Post Mon May 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Many snowbirds in Michigan. They move from one peninsula to another. The seller's address is probably in Michigan but they are trying to dump stuff before they leave Florida for the year.

Ann Arbor is the home of U of M. It's the most expensive and economically segregated place in the state where many residents have a skewed perspective about money.
<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Mon May 15, 2017 1:45 pm

Josephus wrote:Many snowbirds in Michigan. They move from one peninsula to another. The seller's address is probably in Michigan but they are trying to dump stuff before they leave Florida for the year.

Ann Arbor is the home of U of M. It's the most expensive and economically segregated place in the state where many residents have a skewed perspective about money.

Still doesn't make sense. Ad states item is in Michigan, but
item must be picked up in Florida. So, present owner is going to transport safe to Florida and then have winning bidder go to Florida to get it??
...Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air... Eagles, Hotel California, 1976

Return to Random Banter