FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

quickset security pins for sale ?

<<

insatiableOne

Familiar Face

Post Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:04 am

quickset security pins for sale ?

Someone messing with my moms house. So am attempting to locate some security pin set for quickset, or compatible.
I know its not the best lock, but, my fabrication skills are far better than most. So with some threading and such I think that these top level quickset that I can rake in 30 seconds should be improved some.

Tried to search on interweb but only found basic repin kits, or just two serated pins & no spools etc.
Any help would be most appreciated. Like to stay around the hundred dollar range or so.

Might weld her up a security door next. With some blastfilm in the immediate future.

Thank you for looking.
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:39 am

Re: quickset security pins for sale ?

LAB makes a kit with spools and serrated pins, part number LMDSEC
If you just need a few pins, PM me and we can work something out.
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

insatiableOne

Familiar Face

Post Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:23 am

Thank You so much jeffmoss26!

Bought them from the lockshop & just to be safe cross referenced the size & type.
Funny how I was inable to locate a kit with different security pins?

I know this isn't the best route but with multiple locks to do, some threading and counter milling will make it better than it was.

edit:do have tweezers, cylinder and cap removel tool for dead bolt, and plug followers
<<

transposed

Post Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:38 pm

<<

malfunctionjunction

Familiar Face

Post Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:28 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KWIKSET-SECURIT ... 2397147530

Haven't done any research on these or ordered any myself. Anyone have any input? It looks like they would be a serious pain, especially with a couple of bump-halt springs.

Generally speaking, I'd be a lot more worried about someone drilling the lock or breaking the lock/door/frame than I would about someone picking the lock.
<<

insatiableOne

Familiar Face

Post Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:37 pm

malfunctionjunction wrote:
Generally speaking, I'd be a lot more worried about someone drilling the lock or breaking the lock/door/frame than I would about someone picking the lock.

True
But, I litterally raked this open in about 20 seconds. You would notice drilling, or kicking in the door for invasive action.

Thank you for the replies. I'll make a security door next, but the easiest solution first.

Return to Supplies