FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

mdchurchill's lock library

<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:00 pm

mdchurchill's lock library

I have 4 mortise cylinders, all in the Schlage C keyway pinned 2, 3, 4 and 5 pins. These are for people who are new to picking and want to learn how to pick. They provide you with the ability to progress your skill and confidence.
You can check them out for as long as you need and the only rules are that you pay for shipping both directions. If someone else wants to wait in line you ship to the next person in line and they pay to ship the next way.

I realize there is the potential that these will go M.I.A. but they didn't cost me anything but you would be screwing the next person in line not me. I will also have pinned up shortly 4 more locks pinned the same way, the difference is they will have spools for top pins. Anyone who wants to check these out please PM me so we can work out the details.
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: mdchurchill's lock library

That's a very nice offer, I'll bet you get a lot of folks who'd like to check these out.
<<

muddassarusa

Familiar Face

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Good job neat work and offer God bless you man.
<<

edsmiley

Contributor - Research & Development Kingpin
Contributor - Research & Development Kingpin

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Very nice of you to do this MDChurchill.

My only suggestion (not as a Mod) is to maybe have a small post count rule (10 posts or greater or something) to increase the likelihood that they will get passed on. Lots of people tend to come and go and I would hate to see someone just pop in and take them.

Cheers!
Ed
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:22 am

Cooool very good of you mdc :hbg: thats a great offer :D
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Very nice Matt.

I've only been picking consistantly for about 2 yrs now. Prior to that though, I was in and out of it for a couple months at a time, with sometimes years in between my little spirts. And you know, the VERY FIRST lock I learned to pick with (about 12 yrs. ago) was a Schlage. Naturally, it was also the first lock I ever disassembled (and started with just one pin). In fact (I CANNOT believe I found it) but here's what I went by! lol... http://gregmiller.net/locks/disassemble.html It hasn't changed much... other than there's a couple pictures missing now.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."

Return to Lock Picking