FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

ahab's locksport collection and other things

<<

ahab

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:04 pm

ahab's locksport collection and other things

Below are pics of my new picking station, i just set up today, I'll add details about my tools and locks another day. But i just set it up an hour ago, after I bought the table. Jack Ezzell was a big help, and sent me a lab kit, and several medeco locks and various cam and key-in-knob cylinders, thank you jack for that, ill be putting up a post separately to show what all he sent.

keypicking8.7 005.JPG

keypicking8.7 003.JPG

keypicking8.7 002.JPG

keypicking8.7 004.JPG

Below is my bachelor pad, it feels damn good to be single and have all my hobbies out on display, but not so cool that I'm not getting laid on a regular basement, and you don't bring chicks to a room that looks like a 12 year old's wet dream lol. oh well.

keypicking8.7 006.JPG

Below is where I play Batman: Arkham Asylum & City, as well as Skyrim for 8 hours a day. Xbox is full time job for me.

keypicking8.7 007.JPG

Below are my comic books, i have about 1,000 of them right now, I prefer to read and collect comics from 1984 to current. I have every Wolverine, and am working on X-Men, and 1992 Spiderman, and a few others. Its a good solid collection with whole runs. It's not worth anything, because of our economy and they are only 20 years old, but i collect them because i love them, not for value.

keypicking8.7 008.JPG

keypicking8.7 009.JPG

keypicking8.7 010.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Re: ahab's locksport collection and other things

Very nice set up :D I see you have one of those giant American locks and an Xbox 360 :D
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

ahab

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:32 pm

Riyame wrote:Very nice set up :D I see you have one of those giant American locks and an Xbox 360 :D

ha, yeah, im addicted to my xbox and i got the american form Hallis. i used to own 300 locks and had a better collection but i left it with a friend when i was homeless, now were not friends any more. oh well.
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:56 pm

So good to see where your chillin' and what you've been up to!
It always feels so good right after everything is organized...
only problem is that it never stays that way for long. lol
Thanks for sharin' friend :)
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

piotr

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:52 am

ahab wrote:ha, yeah, im addicted to my xbox and i got the american form Hallis. i used to own 300 locks and had a better collection but i left it with a friend when i was homeless, now were not friends any more. oh well.

So he won't give you your property back? That's really low (and criminal).

I didn't notice a vise on the table. You need a small hobby vise to hold your cylinders. You can get them cheap from dhgate.com or aliexpress.com.
<<

ahab

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:16 am

piotr wrote:
So he won't give you your property back? That's really low (and criminal).

I didn't notice a vise on the table. You need a small hobby vise to hold your cylinders. You can get them cheap from dhgate.com or aliexpress.com.

i could almost fathom, that if i sent him money, and requested my shit back, then he would send it. but i doubt, seeing as how i called him a giant pussy faggot with no skill (he was the guy that gave me my 2nd degree black belt lol ) um, ya, i dont think ill be getting my shit back, oh well, it was a gift? i was like, here... you can have this till i decide i want it back, and now we dont talk lol. oh well, i find it more fun to start all over than to hold onto the past.

yes i need a vice, my dad packed mine up and doesnt know where it is, luckily they can be found for like 20 bucks. need one, but i also need some easier locks lol. but jacks locks should hold me up for a few months. im going to a locksmith store today to see if they will give any junk locks up.
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:45 am

Nice stuff! You sure have a lot of picks!
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

keymaster1053

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:20 am

you know they say " a clean work bench is the sign of a sick mind " ;)
doesn't look "used" yet. LOL
(20:10:59) Blacky: oki
(20:18:08) MBI: Me working for the CIA is about as likely as you working in the Middle East.
(20:19:01) Riyame: lol
(20:19:05) Riyame: he is in dubai
(20:19:26) MBI rescinds his previous comment
<<

ahab

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:20 am

keymaster1053 wrote:you know they say " a clean work bench is the sign of a sick mind " ;)

you have no idea

Return to Your Lock Collections