FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Nothing like screwing up a lock

<<

NNFAK

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:48 am

Nothing like screwing up a lock

So I gutted one of my BEST locks and while doing that I wasn't paying too much attention and boom, one of the stacks of pins went flying which was unexpected and then another stack went flying but after that I got my pin shooting plug under control but when I went to put the lock back together I had to guess which pins went where (driver pins, not key pins) and once I got the thing back together and locked it up I found out two of the pins don't want to move. Is there a reason for this happening? What could have gone wrong? By the way, even though this doesn't really matter here are the pins.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

mister sour

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:00 am

Re: Nothing like screwing up a lock

u might've put the larger drivers in the wrong spot. when u misplace a large driver, where there should be a smaller one, u lose the space nesscessary to move pins up and down. it can also compress your springs. if it gets to where u gotta explore DE, i have a drill jig that'll do the job.

Return to Random Banter