FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

North American Bancard Screwed Me

<<

jones

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:11 pm

North American Bancard Screwed Me

I recently decided the credit card processing I had been using for the last 10 years was overcharging me and I contacted someone I have seen advertising in The National Locksmith for many years, National Bancard. I asked many questions because I have been using Chase Paymentech and their system is totally phone based. I call the # and enter my merchant #, the credit card#, expiration date and amount and the computer debits my customer's account, which isn't as fast as a point of sale where the card just gets swiped, but as a sometimes mobile lock service, this way works out good, for me. Anyhow I tried using NAB's phone service, which immediately informed me that the client's card had been declined, due to my not having entered the ccv# from the back of his card. I didn't mind because I could send this client a bill, so I went ahead and completed the job. After that the same client contacted me again, wanting a different key made, as well. After getting his ccv# over the phone, I finished up and again tried to charge his card. This time the computer told me his card had been declined due to my not having entered his address. Monday I called NAB inquiring as to the problem? I was told that both charges has actually gone through, even though the computer said the opposite. I explained that I could not continue doing business with NAB as this was just too much trouble for me. That was on 8/4/13. This month after sending an e-mail and a certified letter letting NAB know that I was done with their lousy company,(last month) they went ahead and charged me $40 as a monthly service charge, which is not even outlined in my agreement with them. Yesterday I went to my bank and simply closed that account so these thieves can no longer steal my money.

I just want to save anyone possible the trouble that I have fallen into with these lying sacks of crap.

BTW I re-established my account with Chase Paymentech, as comparatively they have been much cheaper and less hassle
<<

oldlock

Familiar Face

Post Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Re: North American Bancard Screwed Me

For low volume and easy payments look at Paypal Here on any smartphone.
Bramah Australasia
http://www.bramah.com.au

The above link has been approved by the site admin.
<<

jones

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:17 pm

Re: North American Bancard Screwed Me

oldlock wrote:For low volume and easy payments look at Paypal Here on any smartphone.

One of the things I don't use is a "smartphone", I finally got AT&T to give me unlimited minutes for $45 a month with my dumb phone
and I didn't want to pay those &%$#@'s any more money in order to get a shmarty phone

Return to Professional Locksmiths