FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Idiot bystanders

<<

sandman

Post Sat May 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Re: Idiot bystanders

chris wrote:
the lockpickkid wrote:There is also a guy who comes into the store, he tells me that his boss has a Masterlock master key, and with that key he can open any Masterlock. I argued with him for a long time, and a couple of other times when he came in, he still sticks with his story. People are so dumb sometimes.

I would have tossed him some old ass Masterlock and told him to try it.

:agree:
<<

nhoj_yelbom

Post Sat May 28, 2011 5:58 pm

lol, the world is full of people like that too. i just need to figure out how to make money off of them!
Wanted TrioVing, ASSA, BiLock, Environmental Locks and Keys, Ingersoll
<<

jailersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat May 28, 2011 6:24 pm

I would just say,"The tennis ball trick works on a ( insert any older model year here) but not on this model. Thanks, anyway."
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat May 28, 2011 7:13 pm

LOL! I see your in Arizona. Well, we have Arizona people that come up here and do the same thing!! A bunch of them, as well as californian's have summer cabins and houses up here, and it's just the same, always demanding stuff, special services and always want a discount, funny though, there too broke to pay the same price as everybody else, but still drive out of here in there shiny new beamers!!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

chieflittlehorse

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:36 am

Here's a story: My brother called me to see how much I would charge to open up a car at work. Well they didn't want to pay and I asked my brother how did they open the car.

He said they used a toilet plunger on the lock. Something about the air pressure causing the button to slowly lift up. I believe it was a Honda Prelude.

Don't know if it's true... Have to see for myself...
You leave my GRAPHITE alone!!!
Previous

Return to Professional Locksmiths