FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Brinks

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:35 am

Re: Brinks

I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

KokomoLock

Professor Emeritus Of Lockpickology and Smithery

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:41 am

Re: Brinks

magician59 wrote:
KokomoLock wrote:
selim wrote:What would I be looking for Kokomo, a flat spot or something ?

steveslock : I do a-lot of work for the customer, it's a school, that I set up a master system for. Lots of keys cut, and rekeys, ect.

I'm not charging anything for it, but if I can do it , word of mouth travels. I can use all the jobs I can get these days.

Yes what I do is use the Sesame Decoder or if you don't have one just use a shim and cut the end into a point < then put it next to the wheel and feel for a flat or a small groove. Line all the flats or grooves up and if it won't open then turn each wheel one so if all the flats lined up at 1234 and it won't open try 2345 then 3456 and so on. It should be pretty easy to open. Let us know how it goes.

Hey, Kokomo:
I lost my Sesame decoder (long story). Do you have one you'd like to sell? They're not being made any more.

Sorry, I don't. I just have one left and I am going to keep it.
Previous

Return to Professional Locksmiths