FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Interesting Weiser lock

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Interesting Weiser lock

So, at work I changed out the lock at the back door, I am putting in a Schlage ADA lever lock. I pulled out an old Kwikset, ( I believe) that had a Weiser Lock core in it. I thought it was interesting so I thought I would share it with you guys. To remove this lock from the knob you must turn the key completely upside down, in turn that retracts a throw piece that allows you to pull the face with the lock out of the center of the knob.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Re: Interesting Weiser lock

Hmmn, that's kinda a neat mechanism. Thanks for sharing!
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Sorry to double post but if this is truly a Kwikset it is the first I have ever seen, I do believe it is a Weiser lock in it, but I have never seen any of this style around here ad was hoping to get some feedback on the popularity of this design. I must add that this design is a pain in the ass to install as I can never seem to get this one to tighten up and was pretty much forced to put a different lock on the door in it's place, please give me some feedback on this style if you have any info on it.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

aarpazthelockpicker

Familiar Face

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:16 pm

it may be a weiser keyway but it is a kwickset titan design. google the kw titan and you should find info on that

Return to Professional Locksmiths