FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Locksmith prices

<<

thelockoutguys

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Locksmith prices

Here is the annual locksmith price survey from tnl for the people who have been asking. My prices are determined by me and what i need to make not by a piece of paper. This might help you get a general feel.

[Edit - Removed the JPEG, as posting the images may violate copyright law and is in potential conflict with our recent guidelines: http://keypicking.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=31288#p31288]
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Re: Locksmith prices

thelockoutguys wrote:Here is the annual locksmith price survey from tnl for the people who have been asking. My prices are determined by me and what i need to make not by a piece of paper. This might help you get a general feel.

I bet when you were a kid, you never stayed inside the lines in your little Kindergarten coloring book. Natural born troublemaker. :agree:
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:01 pm

These lists are just a tool to show what the national average prices are. If a locksmith set his prices according to the list, he demonstrates a lack of business savvy.
Nemo Malus Felix
<<

thelockoutguys

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Hallis. i have been C.S.I most of my life. Being a crime seen INSTIGATOR comes natural to me.

Return to Professional Locksmiths