FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Jeep Wrangler

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Jeep Wrangler

Run across a guy today that has been trying forever to get a locksmith to make him a key to open these little boxes in the back of his Jeep Wrangler, there on each side of the small seat in the back, the code is J213, that comes up with quite a few brands, this is a single sided and I can't seem to find what key and cuts go with the code. For some reason no locksmith around here can figure it out either because everybody had turned him away, nobody could open them without destructive entry either, that was until I opened them. Easy as pie, but since the jeep has an open top they were a little harder because of dust and grime. Anybody here run across these before? Seems code programs are great but if you don't know who makes the lock there seems to be way too many options on key cuts and blanks.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

thelockoutguys

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:04 am

Re: Jeep Wrangler

first thing i would do is try the 1054g and then the tm15...it only shows two choices that migh possibly work...and when all else fails stick in a y11 and see how that fits...but i would try the two above..

Return to Professional Locksmiths