FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

'Modified' handles

<<

Visitor

Post Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:45 am

'Modified' handles

Customer rang saying they had a guy there on his 4th hour trying to get a euro cylinder out to change, the guy had already changed the handles but couldn't get the cylinder out could I do it for him.
I got there, the guy told me he hadnt had the right handles on the van, I laughed, removed the cylinder and left them to it after telling the customer he wasn't a locksmith in any way, shape or form.
Customer had me back next day for new handles, new cylinder and a repair on the locking strip the guy had damaged trying to 'adjust' after i had left by taking a hammer to the hooks.
She said he was going back Monday (tomorrow) to fit a catflap, I said good luck, you'll probably have a dogflap by the end of the day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

edocdab

Familiar Face

Post Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:07 am

Re: 'Modified' handles

And by the looks of it, the dogflap will be in the top of the door.
My youtube channel: https://youtube.com/c/edocdab
<<

Visitor

Post Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:21 pm

Re: 'Modified' handles

LOL

Return to Professional Locksmiths