FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Job order forms

<<

keyway_grooves

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:07 pm

Job order forms

I'm still learning the way here towards professionalism in automotive locksmithing - as opinions can differ, I was searching and came across the NASTF which has pretty specific guidelines and requirements for automotive locksmiths to operate under. One is having the customer hand over a bunch of information to check they are the real owner. Unfortunately, they don't offer any templates for the documentation that they ask be given by every customer; I'm considering making one that could be good to sell for beginning locksmiths not to have to start from scratch as I'm coming from. Maybe there's a company that does this already? Or does everyone just use a local printshop?
<<

ghost_os

Familiar Face

Post Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:52 am

Re: Job order forms

keyway_grooves wrote:I'm still learning the way here towards professionalism in automotive locksmithing - as opinions can differ, I was searching and came across the NASTF which has pretty specific guidelines and requirements for automotive locksmiths to operate under. One is having the customer hand over a bunch of information to check they are the real owner. Unfortunately, they don't offer any templates for the documentation that they ask be given by every customer; I'm considering making one that could be good to sell for beginning locksmiths not to have to start from scratch as I'm coming from. Maybe there's a company that does this already? Or does everyone just use a local printshop?

Would this be what you're looking for?

https://www.nastf.org/files/public/LSIDPositiveIDPolicyAndD1Form.pdf
<<

keyway_grooves

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:21 am

Re: Job order forms

ghost_os wrote:Would this be what you're looking for?
https://www.nastf.org/files/public/LSIDPositiveIDPolicyAndD1Form.pdf

That looks like it's about right, thanks

Return to Professional Locksmiths