FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

New Items I bought

<<

chieflittlehorse

Post Sat May 26, 2018 10:30 pm

New Items I bought

So recently I bought a Mechanic's Roller Seat with 3 Drawers made by Pittsburg, I'm thinking of using it for automotive locksmith tools such a steering wheel pullers, compression plate tools, and door panel tools. It even has two folding side areas that are magnetic. You can put your metal coffee mug there so it'll stick around, lol. Image

The second item I bought can go by two names depending on where you buy it. It was selling at Walmart for around $25 but now jumped up in price so I bought one thru Ebay for $24. It's called the Stack-On 20" Step 'N Stor Tool Box or the Step N' Stor Tool Box. I was surprised when I got it because the pictures made it look smaller than it actually is and it has quite some room for storing tools. I was thinking of using it if I have to work on a door closer installation but it'll also be useful just to keep in the van as a seat when cutting keys. It has plenty of room to store boxes of key blanks inside too.

One more item I wish I had bought a long time ago but got talked out of it by someone who said I don't need it is a product by Lasko. It's called the Lasko Power Toolbox. It has a detachable extension cord with outlets. I saw it at Walmart a long time ago but is not available no more. :( I like the idea behind it though.

So if anyone else have any great products they like and use please let me hear or see your ideas. I'm heading to Walmart this Sunday in search of some good products.

Thanks!

CLH!
You leave my GRAPHITE alone!!!
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Sun May 27, 2018 12:08 pm

Re: New Items I bought

I’d recommend a foam knee pad. Especially for this who are youth-challenged.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Sun May 27, 2018 12:25 pm

GWiens2001 wrote:I’d recommend a foam knee pad. Especially for this who are youth-challenged.

Gordon

Nice.......'youth- challenged' :D
'Gunter glieben glauten globen' Def Leppard, Rock of Ages, 1983
<<

chieflittlehorse

Post Sun May 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Yeah, too late guys. I bought two of those blue knee pad products at the Q-Bargain store.

I keep one in my regular tool box, and the second I was going to put with the mechanic seat but have to cut it smaller.

Yes, we have to take care of our knees. I hurt my knee for 3 weeks after falling off my skateboard (trying to relive my youth), but we don't recuperate as fast anymore. :(
You leave my GRAPHITE alone!!!
<<

ghost_os

Familiar Face

Post Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:27 pm

There's a Lasko Power Toolbox ("hardly used") on eBay right now. $60 with a "make an offer" option. The only thing is it's local pickup only in Pepperell MA. Maybe you know someone near Pepperell who would be willing to pick it up for you and ship it?

Return to Professional Locksmiths