FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Best mt1

<<

LockpickingChef

Post Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:14 pm

Best mt1

Came across this fairly cheap on eBay so I had to pull the trigger. Haven't been able to find it anywhere on the bestaccess website and glanced through the pictures on here briefly and didn't see it either. Does anyone know the series of it? I would be interested to know the security level and value if possible. Actually came with keys
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:47 pm

Re: Best mt1

It is just a normal Best SFIC core in a mortise housing. The MT1 is the core number that whoever originally purchased the core put on it, it is not a model number.

Bests are kind of the middle of the road security wise. Lots of pins with high tolerances but no secondary locking systems. Price is probably in the $10-20 range.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

whizdumb

Post Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:22 pm

The key indicates that it's a "D" keyway if that helps you.
Whizdumb81 wrote:You can't handle the DCAP
xe0 wrote:how about a peterson gov steel baseball bat so i can thwap motherfuckers
ecksdee wrote:To learn to pick locks is to learn how to speak a language spoken only in whispers and riddles.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HobbyPicker
<<

LockpickingChef

Post Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:31 pm

Great thanks for the info, it was a pretty easy pick CCW to open, I'm hoping to get it CW to control later on. I'll give you a sub hobbypicker

Return to BEST