FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

mystery keyway... HELP?

<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:36 pm

Re: mystery keyway... HELP?

ToolyMcgee wrote:Could it be American Lock keyway ATPKB11 or ATPKB12? You can go to their website and download the PDF to check out some of their keyways. I don't know what the generic blank is called, if there is one.

It's enough out of focus it's kinda hard to guess. Did you try photographing it with a black background?

-Tooly

i will take a few sharper contrasted pics,,
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

m0ose

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:50 pm

Re: mystery keyway... HELP?

I really can't tell from the picture. Like it's a real toughy. I am looking through my blank catalog like crazy, but I can't really tell. If I were you I'd make a run up to home depot or somewhere with tons of random blanks. Like beyond even when you think it could be and just plug and play.

I can't tell for sure, obviously, but after a couple pages it almost look like it could be the Dexter DE2, as labeled in my catalog. DE2 is the Star code. Though I honestly really really doubt it. I don't have time to run through my entire catalog, but see if you can get a better picture and I'll continue to look through my book.
Previous

Return to Lock Picking