FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

American 5200

<<

oldbiscuit

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:06 pm

American 5200

I'm looking for a few American 5200 key cylinders. I want the older original ones before Master lock bought them out. It would be nice also if there were some security pins in them and a couple of matched keys (cylinders don't have to be pinned to the keys, I can set it up). If anyone has some laying around, let me know. Thanks, Mark
"It never fails - as soon as I find the key to success, somebody changes the lock!"
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Re: American 5200

Part number is APTC12 for 5 pin and APTC14 for 6 pin, they are available through all the normal suppliers.
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

oldbiscuit

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Jeff, I know I can buy them new, but I am toying with a lock idea and I'm looking for the cheap. I saw where Wolfspring had a bunch for sale a few weeks back, but I never got a reply back from him, so I'm still looking. Mark
"It never fails - as soon as I find the key to success, somebody changes the lock!"
<<

nsquidc

Familiar Face

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:16 pm

I might have what you're looking for. PM sent.

Cheers,

NSC

Return to Lock Picking