FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

HP's Picked Locks

<<

Patrick Star

Post Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:07 pm

Re: HP's Picked Locks

huxleypig wrote:I've never heard even a whisper about Exec. I've heard tons more about Protec NDE than Exec!

So, zero grainy YouTube videos instead of three, two of which were quickly taken down? :)

I think Exec was always quite rare, probably because it's not two-way?
I've seen quite a few DiskLock/DiskLock Pro in the wild, and Protec of course, but never an Exec to the best of my knowledge.
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:45 pm

Re: HP's Picked Locks

Patrick Star wrote:
huxleypig wrote:I've never heard even a whisper about Exec. I've heard tons more about Protec NDE than Exec!

So, zero grainy YouTube videos instead of three, two of which were quickly taken down? :)

I think Exec was always quite rare, probably because it's not two-way?
I've seen quite a few DiskLock/DiskLock Pro in the wild, and Protec of course, but never an Exec to the best of my knowledge.

Yes, zero grainy videos, zero conversation on here/LP101, zero anything.

Vending machines and parking meters are a favourite here for Exec. I noticed pretty much blanket coverage in FL on the vending machines.
Previous

Return to Lock Picking