FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

What have you picked today

<<

marcel

Familiar Face

Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:03 am

Re: What have you picked today

Had to use a 0.4 mm pick on these, just a hair too tight for 0.6. I think I've gone through all the easy ones now, so it might be a while until the next one pops open.
<<

Doogs

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:48 am

marcel wrote:Had to use a 0.4 mm pick on these, just a hair too tight for 0.6. I think I've gone through all the easy ones now, so it might be a while until the next one pops open.

Those keyways are nasty to be sure Marcel. I haven't had the (mis)fortune to play with some euro locks yet. B
Going to see if my sis can pick up some abus c83's or others with those tight euro keyways in January.
The other, other, other, other Mike

(21:55:20) HAL 9001RC:: Heh heh uh heh uh heh uh uh heh PhoneMan said ass
<<

scudo

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Slightly off topic as I didnt need to pick anything but my wife got handed a couple of simple suitcase combination padlocks to give to me. No skill involved but it goes to show a little knowledge of locks can go a long way. 3 digit code but no code. OK I try a default 999 and bingo! thats them both open.
Rewind 1 year and I wouldnt have had a clue what to do.
<<

g_kinz

Familiar Face

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:45 pm

man i had to pick a master 140 that was installed on a burglar bar on a window. it was upside down no telling how long its been there. it was painted black. the pins were jammed up what a monster to pick
<<

ExTxCx

Post Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:40 am

I picked all three of my Master M40's and a Teicocil cruciform lock (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31gRbREfARc). Still being bested by my M930XDLH.... :akimbo: I've gotten into it once through pure luck and haven't been able to reproduce... It has a bitch of a bitting and it seems that every time I get the 4th pin set, I drop them all when trying to get the 5th... oh well. Someday right?
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:39 am

Nice job! Welcome to the forum. How long ya been at it?

I grabbed a ticket to your show but forgive me for not commenting.
I'm unable to because I never updated my channel months ago.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

g_kinz

Familiar Face

Post Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:26 am

omg i had a house make me look like a total noob today!!! i was pissed!! just a 5 pin Schlage deadbolt normally i just use a electric lockpick because it will open a Schlage in a blink. but this thing wouldn't pick. i raked it ziped it p2p broke my bogataw pick (GRRR) never did get that lock open. asked for another door. had a glass door locked and 2 kwiksets. im still pissed off about that Schlage.
<<

sbear2000

Familiar Face

Post Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:28 pm

Holy Shit I just picked my VanLock with a wishbone tensioner and a needle :armed:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:34 am

10ringo10 wrote:
Doogs wrote: the EC75 is also from macgng that's my present work in progress (need to make a better dimple pick for this one , Damn that's a tight keyway).

This EC75 was fun I bet hp still - remembers this lock also :razz: I think all spool on this ! why a 6 on the abus scale - good luck

Yes mate, I remember it well! Fun lock to pick! :cool:
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:58 pm

Picked this Sargent LFIC to control:
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:45 pm

Picked this challenge lock but didnt take pics. You can see the video here: http://youtu.be/V80kGJRezm0?list=UU7WiD ... WnFYw8H8cA
<<

grit1

Familiar Face

Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:42 pm

My lovely girlfriend is at it again and got me an American Series 1105 padlock as a stocking stuffer. It has a nice, nasty low-high key bitting (74542 bow to tip), but fell victim to my original Raimundo Bogota in about 6 minutes of rapid jiggling. I was actually a little surprised it popped open so quickly. I will SPP it soon and update with pin feel. Merry Christmas everyone!

20141225_192738.jpg

20141225_192901.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

mylockisbetter

Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:18 pm

This one has been in the naughty bucket for a little while. This is part of an double cylinder deadbolt kit I bought without the keys or bolt. The inside one I have picked several times and made a key from. The outside one has been evil :axeem: I slayed it today with a new tool made to slide on the side of the cylinder smoothly when picking at an angle. The scraping of hook picks was causing problems. http://instagram.com/p/xDX63BOnCf/
<<

Oldfast

Post Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:03 am

mylockisbetter wrote:.....The inside one I have picked several times and made a key from. The outside one has been evil.....

Nice job! I've heard that often times they place sec-pins in the outer half, but not on the inside. That could be why?
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:20 pm

WB from ebay...TOK tension and a Peterson euro short hook...this one was very easy!

femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
PreviousNext

Return to Lock Picking