FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

first lockout service

<<

j0siah7

Familiar Face

Post Thu May 29, 2008 7:23 pm

first lockout service

I spent the weekend at my grandpas and he had a trailer that had a little box on the front of it witch he had locked his keys in, the box was locked with just a steel ace hardwear padlock witch I'm pretty sure had only 4 pins in it. The first night I was there I took a crack at it and to my surprise it had security pins in it, I got it to false but just couldent get any feedback after that, so I tried again the next day and I guess it was just the fist pin that needed to be set. It took me awhile but I eventually got it, then I found my grandpa and said "that'll be 40 bucks plz" :D , he just gave me a funny look lol, and so now I am one step closer to becoming a locksmith. :)
Matt's youtube account ---> http://youtube.com/j0siah7

"gives you wiiings"
<<

j0siah7

Familiar Face

Post Thu May 29, 2008 7:46 pm

Re: first lockout service

yeah I wish :D
Matt's youtube account ---> http://youtube.com/j0siah7

"gives you wiiings"
<<

m0ose

Post Thu May 29, 2008 8:04 pm

Re: first lockout service

Haha, nice work my main! Never done any of that myself. I made my first dollar making keys for my GF's mom. They work better then the originals. :P

Return to Lock Picking