FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Homemade credit card picking set

<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Re: Homemade credit card picking set

Looks like a nice job on the picks bro. Duct tape would probably give you some strength in making a holder for them. Or like LocksmithArmy suggested, lamination. Also, you might want to consider trying to make some TW that are flat. You obviously have some skills. I'm not criticizing but the set would be more flush if they were made that way. It would surely be easier on the butt.... LMAO.....The wrenches like they are might be a pain in the ass!!! Pun intented....... :lol: Keep up the good work dude. :mrgreen:
<<

Thedonofdeath

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:13 pm

i don't really know how to make flat tension wrenches but if you have some suggestions i would love to hear them
<<

LocksmithArmy

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:21 pm

elbowmacaroni wrote:Nice set, especially for a quick knockout like that! But geeze... Publix even with the card is WAY overpriced.

You should search Locksmitharmy's posts for a picture of his laminated holder. It was quite the clever idea. But don't use sticky lamination plastic sheet, you gotta use heat lamination.

bro those were heat lamination... we has a tiny heat laminator that laminated buisness cards... we use it for out military drivers lisence.
Pokey wrote:"Come and get me, loser! Spankity spankity spankity!"
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:42 pm

LocksmithArmy wrote:
elbowmacaroni wrote:Nice set, especially for a quick knockout like that! But geeze... Publix even with the card is WAY overpriced.

You should search Locksmitharmy's posts for a picture of his laminated holder. It was quite the clever idea. But don't use sticky lamination plastic sheet, you gotta use heat lamination.

bro those were heat lamination... we has a tiny heat laminator that laminated buisness cards... we use it for out military drivers lisence.

Yeah, I know yours were heat lamination... but when I've suggested the idea to others after seeing your example, they often say "gee I have these sticky lamination sheets..." Just nipping it in the bud.
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Thedonofdeath wrote:

nevermind found them on his page thanks anyway.

Publix is still overpriced... LOL!

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

<<

Thedonofdeath

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:53 pm

as requested 3 flat tensions for the kit. no more arse poking around here lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Thedonofdeath

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:55 pm

it is now a 9 piece kit that fits perfect like a credit card. i could add one more pick but i don't think it would do any dam good. i already have all the picks i need for on the go ;)
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Thedonofdeath wrote:i don't really know how to make flat tension wrenches but if you have some suggestions i would love to hear them

Wish I could help you with that dude. But I dont make a whole lot of stuff. All the TWs I've made have not been flat (they were not meant for a wallet set)....But I know someone around here knows how. :mrgreen:
<<

Thedonofdeath

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:46 pm

well if you could inform them that would be wonderful ;)
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Heat spot to bend until bright orange, then bend, preferably still in flame and then quickly quench in ice water. As long as you got the temp right it won't be too brittle or too soft. At least that's the theory anyway... every time I try it, I wind up with mushy steel, so I'm judging the color wrong or something when I do it.

<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:29 pm

elbowmacaroni wrote:Heat spot to bend until bright orange, then bend, preferably still in flame and then quickly quench in ice water. As long as you got the temp right it won't be too brittle or too soft. At least that's the theory anyway... every time I try it, I wind up with mushy steel, so I'm judging the color wrong or something when I do it.

Looks like he got it done elbow. I know you just stated the proper way. But I'm thinking that a wiper blade can be bent and hammered flat as long as you go slow. As you know wiper blade material is some strong stuff. I you go slow while hammering it wont heat up and break. Just my input. :mrgreen:
<<

Thedonofdeath

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:17 pm

lol yeah that is exactly what i did. then i heated the metal up and quenched it. then sanded it to look nice :) it only works on large size though. for small you have to heat and bend
Previous

Return to Lock Picking