FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

"BEST" brand door lock

<<

rftiiv15

Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:14 pm

"BEST" brand door lock

How would i go abouts picking this.. its a best brand... i currently live in a dorm and i am wondering how to pick my door.. not other peoples doors.. just for the sake of doing it :) and i belive it is one of those SFIC locks.. and my Key has a big F printed on it.. so i believe it is a F size keyway... thanks!
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Re: "BEST" brand door lock

That is not a good idea... you don't own it, and it's in use.
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

loki

Familiar Face

Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:11 am

This idea sounds like it has DDT all over it.

D.D.T., Don't Do That.

If you must play with a Best SFIC, try begging a used of off your friendly neighborhood lokie.
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:32 am

I think the BEST option here is ? .............a shed loads of lock-picking experiance ,
Stick around - in a few year you will be able to pick a best lock - right now you have no hope even if you had the tension tool and hook.
<<

.45cal

Global Moderator

Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:15 pm

You don't own the lock so you should not be picking it. Also those locks are probably master keyed and you can mess up the lock picking it. Get yourself a master brand padlock and we can start there.
<<

bouncer965

Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:45 pm

The big "F" on the key stands for ......Forget it !!!!!!!!! Go buy a padlock and practise on something that you own. It would cost you a lot more to fuck the lock up and get someone to replace it tha it would to buy a lock in a shop that you have the right to pick!!!!!!

But if your serious about picking then good luck in picking your first lock ....it is fun, its entertaining and be warned it can get expensive.......and im a newbie to it but ive already spent a couple of hundred........and im just getting more addicted!!!!!!!
[“A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.”.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bouncer965
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:05 pm

bouncer965 wrote:The big "F" on the key stands for ......Forget it !!!!!!!!! Go buy a padlock and practise on something that you own. It would cost you a lot more to fuck the lock up and get someone to replace it tha it would to buy a lock in a shop that you have the right to pick!!!!!!

But if your serious about picking then good luck in picking your first lock ....it is fun, its entertaining and be warned it can get expensive.......and im a newbie to it but ive already spent a couple of hundred........and im just getting more addicted!!!!!!!

lol...wait 'till you pop yer first MTL interactive....if best locks are XTC MTL ia' are the crack of the picking world,IMHO....
but yeah..like the crew says ....no picking locks in service,or that are not yours.....
i suggest u grab yerself a Best padlock...they are the "best" for learning....
awesome locks!
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

Return to Lock Picking