FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Lock Collections

<<

Houndour

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:00 am

Re: Lock Collections

m0ose wrote:Ray, if you don't mind me calling you that, the Yale in the mix... Oh.. .
HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM BY NAME!!! SITE HIM WIZ!!*quivers* SMITE HIM GOOD!!!
Click banner for...
1) the Meaning of Life
2) Hot bikini models oiled up &
3) LockPicking vids (1 & 2 may not be accurate)
<<

j0siah7

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:32 am

Houndour wrote:
m0ose wrote:Ray, if you don't mind me calling you that, the Yale in the mix... Oh.. .
HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM BY NAME!!! SITE HIM WIZ!!*quivers* SMITE HIM GOOD!!!

:D
Matt's youtube account ---> http://youtube.com/j0siah7

"gives you wiiings"
<<

m0ose

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:53 am

Lol, well, who knows! I generally prefer M0ose over Branden, so who knows what Sir Wizzletater likes.
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:53 pm

that sucks.
i guess you will have to get one of those shirts that threaten people... :)
give them an ultimatum. say your real name and walk away, or say Romstar and crawl away... :D
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:19 pm

i guess its ok until your mom or grandma start calling you it ;)
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:29 pm

m0ose wrote:Ray, if you don't mind me calling you that, the Yale in the mix... Oh.. Wait... Let me give some directions first. :P The Yale next to the Adjustable Shackle Brinks and the black and green K one that I can't quite read, got any info on that. I've got the same lock with a shorter shackle and no dice on it. Mind helping me out? I got it in a box of locks from some dude's attic and I've yet to be able to pick it. If it's the same, then you know that the keyway is just bonkers and really funky. So yeah, any info would kick ass!

In the mean time, I'll stalk your Youtube videos to see if you posted one on it already.

its a kryptonite, made by ingersoll,and yeah i picked it on vid... =)
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

m0ose

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:32 pm

awol70 wrote:
m0ose wrote:Ray, if you don't mind me calling you that, the Yale in the mix... Oh.. Wait... Let me give some directions first. :P The Yale next to the Adjustable Shackle Brinks and the black and green K one that I can't quite read, got any info on that. I've got the same lock with a shorter shackle and no dice on it. Mind helping me out? I got it in a box of locks from some dude's attic and I've yet to be able to pick it. If it's the same, then you know that the keyway is just bonkers and really funky. So yeah, any info would kick ass!

In the mean time, I'll stalk your Youtube videos to see if you posted one on it already.

No no, not the Kryptonite. The Yale in between the Kryptonite and the Adjustable Brinks. Sorry for the confusingness. :P
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:49 pm

m0ose wrote:
awol70 wrote:

No no, not the Kryptonite. The Yale in between the Kryptonite and the Adjustable Brinks. Sorry for the confusingness. :P

oh...that is an old yale with ball-bearings cupped in the top of each key pin (like an ice-cream cone.)
the bearings run in the chamber ahead of each keypin ,and roll along the key bitting as you insert or withdraw the key.
i have never found this before,and dont know if this setup is being used any longer.
this old yale hasnt been picked yet,and i failed the few times i did try...lets just say i would like to preserve it in its current condition....=]
and yes the key profile is quite nasty,but wide...
(sounds like an ex-girlfreind of mine )
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

m0ose

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:03 pm

awol70 wrote:
m0ose wrote:
awol70 wrote:

oh...that is an old yale with ball-bearings cupped in the top of each key pin (like an ice-cream cone.)
the bearings run in the chamber ahead of each keypin ,and roll along the key bitting as you insert or withdraw the key.
i have never found this before,and dont know if this setup is being used any longer.
this old yale hasnt been picked yet,and i failed the few times i did try...lets just say i would like to preserve it in its current condition....=]
and yes the key profile is quite nasty,but wide...
(sounds like an ex-girlfreind of mine )

Ah, I see. Yeah, I've yet to be able to pick it. Like even to get my pick in there on a pin is just crazy. I think I'll give it a shot soon though. It beats getting pissed at my Brinkss. :P

I was kinda stupid with one of my old locks. I drilled a hole in the side of an old Master 77. Don't know why, but I did. >.>
<<

aarpazthelockpicker

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:02 pm

here is some of my collection.

Row 1: (Gun locks)
Hk, browning, ruger, project child safe, project child safe (no cover), project child safe, project child safe, no name, master gun lock, and the master gun lock (side view).

Row 2: (Padlocks, and combination locks)
Master #653, samsonite (tsa approved), samsonite (reg combo), china lock, china lock, handcuffs, china lock, golddoor, Chicago lock company (double sided wafer), elgin lock, abus 72|40 (lock out), and an abus 55|30.

Row 3: (brinks, masters, and American locks, ect.)
Brinks max sec shrouded, master #911, master
#22, master #3, master#3, master #5 (cut apart and made a key), master#40, American lock (don’t know #), American lock f24, American lock #1105, Wilson bohannan, and a yale wafer.

That’s some of the locks I could find.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

aarpazthelockpicker

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:55 pm

thanks my collection is getting bigger
<<

m0ose

Post Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:11 pm

Here's my lock/key collections.

*First are my Wafer/Pin Tumblers.

100_5690.JPG

Top - Bottom
Left - Right

Line 1(Top Right):
Display Case Wafer Lock, Misc Wafer Lock, Double Bitted Cam Lock, Master Combo (Drilled Back Panel)

Line 2:
Brinks Adjustable, Brinks Shrouded, Brinks 40MM, Brinks Mini Disc, Master something, Master 40, Master Rustolem or some crow, Master 77, Master TSA Combo, Warded Master x2.

Line 3:
Big Yale, Green Yale Junior, Misc Yale, Blue Yale Junior, Plain Yale Junior, Misc Yale x 2, Misc Eagle x 2, Chicago Something, some ILCO, and another ILCO.

Line 4(Messy): Old Hurd, Shackleless Reese, Misc Wafer Locks x3, Not sure/Can't Remember, Misc ILCO x 6, Wafer Lock Doorknob, KW1 Doorknob.

*Second are my keys.

100_5695.JPG

The top two lines are keys that stay in my lock drawer. These keys consist of Bump keys, usefull keys, and just keys in general that fit the locks. Though these ones aren't organized, they still have uses.

The bottom two lines are misc keys. I got most of these from my mother, who collected keys for most of her life. The keys on the chain are my misc KW1 keys. These keys have no real use other then to be in my collection, or to be used as bump keys later on if I feel like it.

*Now... The old locks.

100_5700.JPG

The first lock is a door mechanism that uses bit keys. The second lock is an old adjustable shackle bike lock. In the third spot, I have no clue. The piece of metal is a cover of sorts to keep the weather out.

The next in line is an unmarked lock that uses an interesting key. Thought he key doesn't match, it uses a like one from my key collection. Specifically it is the double sided key above the bit key in the key collection picture. After that we have an old Yale, followed by a classic Eagle. Then, last but not least, we have a miniature Master lock.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

j0siah7

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:16 pm

nice collection moos
Matt's youtube account ---> http://youtube.com/j0siah7

"gives you wiiings"
<<

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:25 pm

You both have great collections, i'm alos gonna have to pile all mine up and take a pic, thanks for sharing

Lew
<<

Mrlockpicker

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:11 pm

Small collection I know. I need to get more.
PreviousNext

Return to Lock Picking