FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

New cable lock systems

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:43 pm

New cable lock systems

Anybody seen these new cable locks in the stores these days, I am not very up to date with Abloy, but I think that some of these bigger companies are using Abloy or an Abloy knockoff for there locking systems, anyways, the key looks like an Abloy key, can anyone confirm this?
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:19 pm

Re: New cable lock systems

the lockpickkid wrote:Anybody seen these new cable locks in the stores these days, I am not very up to date with Abloy, but I think that some of these bigger companies are using Abloy or an Abloy knockoff for there locking systems, anyways, the key looks like an Abloy key, can anyone confirm this?

there are quite a few abloy keyways...
is it 1/2 moon crescent?
if it's just kinda rectangular,i am pretty sure it is just a disc detainer.
(same principle)
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:22 pm

the ones I saw just had a round hole with several disks inside, but the key looked Abloy like, sorta like a flat key with notches on the side in a sloped pattern, I don't know much about these, but what if somebody want one of these open, what the heck would I do?
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:02 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:the ones I saw just had a round hole with several disks inside, but the key looked Abloy like, sorta like a flat key with notches on the side in a sloped pattern, I don't know much about these, but what if somebody want one of these open, what the heck would I do?

well, personally, i would go for the force tool.
these cheapo disc detainers roll over ,and with the few i own, they are very difficult to open ND.
they dont use first or deepest disc for drivers.
4th & random...
Last edited by awol70 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:06 pm

most of them are not that expensive but some are, I need to play around with some of these. See what they are all about!

Return to Lock Picking