FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Falcon I-Core

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Falcon I-Core

Gutterclown or Awol, somebody the other day was asking me to show on camera my claims of never being able to pick this lock open but always picking the core out. Well I need to experiment with our new camera to take a video and I need instruction on how to do youtube or however you guys would video this lock being picked where I can post it here. I have taken a picture of my lock with my camera phone. Stay tuned for the picking vid, it will be my very first vid ever and I don't know when I will do it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Re: Falcon I-Core

cool....looking forward to the vid...
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:27 pm

Well I managed to pick it out once again, but then I put it in a vice and can't do it! And I haven't been able too since. Wish I could show it being done!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Well I got it again, now to put it on video, I will work on this right now!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to Lock Picking