FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

ABUS EC 950

<<

l0ckp1cker

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:33 pm

ABUS EC 950

I just picked the ABUS EC 950 (EC = Extra Classe). It is a card code controlled dimple lock with 6 active and 4 passive pins.

Unfortunately I had to cut this euro cylinder, so the lock isn't useful anymore for locking purposes, but it can still be used for picking purposes ;)

According to the ABUS website here it has:
Technology:
* Large number of key differs: a total of 10 pins in two independent opposing rows
* Patented anti-pick pin system: Neutral experts confirm high picking resistance is achieved with well-balanced measurements between bottom pins and counter pins
* High precision manufacturing: Top quality materials utilized to produce brass body and cylinder plug, bronze pins, brass mushroom pins, sintered steel cam and rust free springs giving trouble-free use with long life

It was a good challenge to pick it, but a patented anti-pick system, that sounds really heavy.....
Where can I find more info about it?
I would like to know what that patented system really means ;)
Started picking on 23 Feb 2009. Current Stats: Picked 164 different locks so far.
Latest Victory: ABUS EC75/50
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Re: ABUS EC 950

Hey man, I want to see some pictures, even of the keyway, this sounds interesting, I have never seen one.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

l0ckp1cker

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:45 am

Here they are.
As you can see I cut the euro cylinder in half. Still a fully functional lock to pick, but no use for locking anything anymore ;)

Started picking on 23 Feb 2009. Current Stats: Picked 164 different locks so far.
Latest Victory: ABUS EC75/50
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 am

I have never picked anything euro, that thing has a big bible doesn't it!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.

Return to Lock Picking