FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

master pro-series 6852 core info req,d

<<

frantic57744

Familiar Face

Post Mon May 25, 2009 3:21 pm

master pro-series 6852 core info req,d

i,m trying to get some information on the core that fits this lock bore no1 = 15.3mm dia approx,, bore no2 = 16.3mm approx.. i,d love to get my hands on a core to bring him back from the dead :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://www.youtube.com/user/frantic57744

A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon May 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Re: master pro-series 6852 core info req,d

these locks can accept many different cores...ie: Schlage,Weiser,MTL etc
the bible holder,(for lack of better nomenclature ) will be the hard-to-find part.
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Mon May 25, 2009 4:29 pm

awol70 wrote:these locks can accept many different cores...ie: Schlage,Weiser,MTL etc
the bible holder,(for lack of better nomenclature ) will be the hard-to-find part.

Awol: Would the "bible retainer" be the same as the ones used on American 6 pin cylinders? If so, I have a spare 6 pin American cylinder w/ retainer that he could have.
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon May 25, 2009 5:28 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:
awol70 wrote:these locks can accept many different cores...ie: Schlage,Weiser,MTL etc

Awol: Would the "bible retainer" be the same as the ones used on American 6 pin cylinders? If so, I have a spare 6 pin American cylinder w/ retainer that he could have.

unfortunately,no..American and Master use proprietary "lockout"
to ensure almost none of their parts are interchangeable.
(excluding pins.)

<<

GutterClown

Post Mon May 25, 2009 6:51 pm

This would appear to be a standard IC? (Not SFIC like Best)

The cam for the back of the 570 cylinder will be hard to find.
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue May 26, 2009 9:01 am

Here's a link to MasterLock Technical Manual. Pay particular attention to pages 9, 10.
http://www.masterlock.com/commercial/ke ... _11_07.pdf
Nemo Malus Felix
<<

frantic57744

Familiar Face

Post Thu May 28, 2009 10:45 pm

thnx for the info everyone :D

A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun May 31, 2009 2:29 pm

this is a few days late but I have 2 Master Pro series 6121 cores, I don't think they would work, but if by chance that they do, give me a holler!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

frantic57744

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:35 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:this is a few days late but I have 2 Master Pro series 6121 cores, I don't think they would work, but if by chance that they do, give me a holler!

I,ve screwed up big time with this lock,,,by that i mean the core that came with the lock i,ve just found out was a schlage everest,,, i was 100% convinced i,d picked all the top pins but alas the darn lock just would not open :x I,m now painfully aware of the "CHECK PIN".I was totally oblivious to the check pin. So in pure frustration i drilled out the retainer to access the core. The core incidently is pretty mangled too but yep there it is the check pin,,,! I could kick myself for not asking you guys for some more info before the drill got plugged in, :(

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:13 pm

hmm, your post reminds me of a lock I happen to have, I think I have an everest, maybe you could tell me, it has a little pin in the top of the keyway and the key has some side milling, its a schlage but not a primus, if that is what I have how do you pick it open? I don't ever run into these around here so I dont' know much about them.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

frantic57744

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:03 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:hmm, your post reminds me of a lock I happen to have, I think I have an everest, maybe you could tell me, it has a little pin in the top of the keyway and the key has some side milling, its a schlage but not a primus, if that is what I have how do you pick it open? I don't ever run into these around here so I dont' know much about them.

http://www.crypto.com/photos/misc/everest/

some nice crisp photos for ya.. :)

[Edit: Fixed link for you - HC]

<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:20 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:hmm, your post reminds me of a lock I happen to have, I think I have an everest, maybe you could tell me, it has a little pin in the top of the keyway and the key has some side milling, its a schlage but not a primus, if that is what I have how do you pick it open? I don't ever run into these around here so I dont' know much about them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ageut9joNXE

this may help

Return to Lock Picking