FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

25 Weiser KnK cylinders spp'd

<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri May 15, 2009 10:46 pm

25 Weiser KnK cylinders spp'd

these will make good practice cylinders for new pickers.
(my local locksmith tosses these instead of picking them open)...(because he cant.)
it is sad to say he did not even know what a spool pin was..=/
a great fellow,just the same.
i spp'd these in about 20 minutes. 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri May 15, 2009 11:15 pm

Re: 25 Weiser KnK cylinders spp'd

Awol, after your non destructive duck post, (it was funny!) I have to screw with ya just a little bit! there is one lock in your picture that doesn't appear to be picked! what the hell! (LOL)
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

GutterClown

Post Sat May 16, 2009 1:20 am

Yes it is.

awol70 wrote:i spp'd these in about 20 minutes. 8-)

..Each, I suspect :)
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat May 16, 2009 1:54 am

I'm sort of not surprised by the comment, "he didn't even know what a spool pin was". People take jobs in all sort of industries just because it puts money in the bank, not because they it's something they want to do.
Shame, but just a fact of life i suppose.
If you can't be good, Be good at it.

http://au.youtube.com/S1DESHOWMICK
<<

quaiboi

Familiar Face

Post Sat May 16, 2009 2:27 am

s1deshowmick wrote:I'm sort of not surprised by the comment, "he didn't even know what a spool pin was". People take jobs in all sort of industries just because it puts money in the bank, not because they it's something they want to do.

yeah....in my country ...not many people are intrested in locks.....once,i asked for a 7-pin tubular key blank....and the guy was like ' what's that?'.........then he pulled out a bunch of dimple keys... :shock: what a shame....coz a lock protects our lives evey day.......
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat May 16, 2009 10:13 am

GutterClown wrote:Yes it is.

awol70 wrote:i spp'd these in about 20 minutes. 8-)

..Each, I suspect :)

heh...yeah,those 5-pin mastered Weisers are real tough.. :roll:

<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat May 16, 2009 10:39 am

the lockpickkid wrote:Awol, after your non destructive duck post, (it was funny!) I have to screw with ya just a little bit! there is one lock in your picture that doesn't appear to be picked! what the hell! (LOL)

which one? =/ third up,near the middle?
(they are all picked....expand the pic 8-) )
(and if DE-Duck heard you diss him by calling him 'NDE Duck, I'd look out! he knows Quack-Fu!) :D

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat May 16, 2009 9:51 pm

ok, it's picked. Don't tell the duck I was messing with you, I don't want to piss him off!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat May 16, 2009 10:00 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:ok, it's picked. Don't tell the duck I was messing with you, I don't want to piss him off!

lol :D

<<

GutterClown

Post Sun May 17, 2009 6:04 am

quaiboi wrote:
s1deshowmick wrote:I'm sort of not surprised by the comment, "he didn't even know what a spool pin was". People take jobs in all sort of industries just because it puts money in the bank, not because they it's something they want to do.

yeah....in my country ...not many people are intrested in locks.....once,i asked for a 7-pin tubular key blank....and the guy was like ' what's that?'.........then he pulled out a bunch of dimple keys... :shock: what a shame....coz a lock protects our lives evey day.......

just ask for a Silca CH9T next time ;)
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Sun May 17, 2009 3:26 pm

awol70 wrote:these will make good practice cylinders for new pickers.
(my local locksmith tosses these instead of picking them open)...(because he cant.)

So... if he can't pick a master keyed Weiser cylinder, then what does he take for callouts? Exclusively automotive air wedge stuff, otherwise it's drill time? I never met a guy with a lock shop who couldn't rake beat open something entry level. Lazy locksmith's don't give things away in mass quantity, they are usually jerks. You sure he isn't just being cryptic to screw with you. Giving you stuff because you're a good picker, and not because he actually pitches it.

-Tooly
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun May 17, 2009 4:40 pm

ToolyMcgee wrote:
awol70 wrote:these will make good practice cylinders for new pickers.

So... if he can't pick a master keyed Weiser cylinder, then what does he take for callouts? Exclusively automotive air wedge stuff, otherwise it's drill time? I never met a guy with a lock shop who couldn't rake beat open something entry level. Lazy locksmith's don't give things away in mass quantity, they are usually jerks. You sure he isn't just being cryptic to screw with you. Giving you stuff because you're a good picker, and not because he actually pitches it.

-Tooly

they were bound for recycling...
oh,and we dont discuss picking at work..("us &them" scenario...)
(that's for the bar after work...)
anyway,this guy does not do outcalls.
he just pecks codes into a machine...
(also a MTL dealer..)
i kinda feel sorry for his obese ass..

<<

GutterClown

Post Mon May 18, 2009 6:43 am

Sadly, many owners and managers of locksmithing businesses know nothing of the trade.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon May 18, 2009 12:32 pm

Well I recently took some company training and the 25 year locksmith was showing some beginners how to repin a schlage lock, he dumped everything out and grabbed a spool with tweezers and told everybody "this is a mushroom security pin" I said, " a mushroom, thats a spool" he said , "oh same thing" granted this guy is a great safe man, but when I heard him say that I thought, jeez, all that experience and he thinks that a mushroom is the same as a spool. This is the same guy that told me that there is no such thing as the tension tool to to tension the cam on I-cores to remove the core. The guy was a total ass, and a big fricken know it all, and it was impossible to learn anything from him.
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon May 18, 2009 2:45 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:Well I recently took some company training and the 25 year locksmith was showing some beginners how to repin a schlage lock, he dumped everything out and grabbed a spool with tweezers and told everybody "this is a mushroom security pin" I said, " a mushroom, thats a spool" he said , "oh same thing" granted this guy is a great safe man, but when I heard him say that I thought, jeez, all that experience and he thinks that a mushroom is the same as a spool. This is the same guy that told me that there is no such thing as the tension tool to to tension the cam on I-cores to remove the core. The guy was a total ass, and a big fricken know it all, and it was impossible to learn anything from him.

yes,closed minds are a total waste.
too bad really...

Next

Return to Lock Picking