FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

klom navigator or goso

<<

Steve

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:49 am

klom navigator or goso

ok i got a prepaid mastercard for christmas and was wondering what one would be a better set to get i got 100$
<<

aarpazthelockpicker

Familiar Face

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:53 am

Re: klom navigator or goso

talk to wizwazzle about this but one of the sets has a herder metal for the picks i bolive it is the klom with the harder metal
<<

m0ose

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:22 am

Go with the Klom. You wont harldy ever have a use for the amount of cheep auto entry tools that come in the goso.
<<

aarpazthelockpicker

Familiar Face

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:26 am

i strongly agree with m0ose
<<

Steve

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:04 pm

ok thanks ill be orderin it now :D and merry christmas :D
<<

rosindubh37713

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:29 pm

I would go with the goso!! I have just bought the klom Navigator set and was quite disapointed, you do get more tools in the klom set but half of them you would never use and the quality of them is quite poor!!! the goso set are much more hard wearing and most of the tools in it are usefull.
Check out my Picking Videos @ http://uk.youtube.com/RosinDubh37713
<<

m0ose

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:26 am

rosindubh37713 wrote:I would go with the goso!! I have just bought the klom Navigator set and was quite disapointed, you do get more tools in the klom set but half of them you would never use and the quality of them is quite poor!!! the goso set are much more hard wearing and most of the tools in it are usefull.

I dunno, I've heard some really negative things on the Goso's. Then again I've heard the same story for the kloms. In the end it comes down to personal preference and a look at the tools.

So I guess I should say, look at the respective sets and see what you will use most of.

Or, spend the extra money and get one of our fine members here to make you some tools. If you look around there are some crafty craftsmens here. :)
<<

rosindubh37713

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:06 am

m0ose wrote:
rosindubh37713 wrote:I would go with the goso!! I have just bought the klom Navigator set and was quite disapointed, you do get more tools in the klom set but half of them you would never use and the quality of them is quite poor!!! the goso set are much more hard wearing and most of the tools in it are usefull.

I dunno, I've heard some really negative things on the Goso's. Then again I've heard the same story for the kloms. In the end it comes down to personal preference and a look at the tools.

So I guess I should say, look at the respective sets and see what you will use most of.

Or, spend the extra money and get one of our fine members here to make you some tools. If you look around there are some crafty craftsmens here. :)

Yeah, actually I think your right there, it is down to personal preference. Whats good for one person may not be for someone else!!!
Check out my Picking Videos @ http://uk.youtube.com/RosinDubh37713
<<

Steve

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:16 pm

rosindubh37713 wrote:
m0ose wrote:

Yeah, actually I think your right there, it is down to personal preference. Whats good for one person may not be for someone else!!!

ya i was actually thinking of buying a boga someone made on here because thee alot better quality and i have some money left over on my card like 33 or something
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:50 pm

agreed. very much a personal preference,but if i HAD to choose, i think the klom comes with more tools that you would actually end up using.
truth be told, BOTH sets are jam-packed full of stuff you will probably never use,
unless you are interested in auto entry...
the tensioning tools leave a lot to be desired, but for the price, you just cant complain...
i have gotten tons of use and enjoyment from both sets,far exceeding the monetary cost.
( the goso set comes with a much nicer case...)
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

Steve

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:47 pm

maybe once my klom comes here and i get a bit more money ill put some more cash on my card and order up the goso :D but for now ill probably wait till it gets here and decide from there but i think ill be looking for a few new locks before any of that
<<

m0ose

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Steve14 wrote:maybe once my klom comes here and i get a bit more money ill put some more cash on my card and order up the goso :D but for now ill probably wait till it gets here and decide from there but i think ill be looking for a few new locks before any of that

I suggest you hit Awol up for a set of tension wrenches. From experience, his tools are by far the best and easiest tensioning I have ever had. If you can just turn that money into paypal and buy a set from him. When it comes to tools, he has the hands of King Midas.

Return to Lock Picking