FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Peterson American Lock bypass???

<<

farmall

Familiar Face

Post Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: Peterson American Lock bypass???

Still not getting these open. Here's some pictures of the pick. Does everything look right?

ImageImage
macgng; it's completely unnecessary to have ~15$ in keys for a 50¢ lock ... but we all do it anyway :P
<<

Squelchtone

Post Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:35 pm

I broke 2 of the flags on 2 different tools when I was first learning how to use it and before they put the wafer inside to block the tool.
<<

farmall

Familiar Face

Post Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:30 pm

Squelchtone wrote:I broke 2 of the flags on 2 different tools when I was first learning how to use it and before they put the wafer inside to block the tool.

Hope it doesn't come to that for me. The 5 locks I have all have the same date code and NOS. So maybe they had tighter tolerances that month. Won a bid for some older ones that had seen some use. Maybe that'll help.
macgng; it's completely unnecessary to have ~15$ in keys for a 50¢ lock ... but we all do it anyway :P
<<

farmall

Familiar Face

Post Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:09 am

Papa Gleb wrote:The tool like all tools takes some getting used to. I found that my problem was being scared to break the tool and/or the lock but once I said f**k it, the tool worked.

This is what I had to do finally. I got it in my head that this tool isn't working so I decided I'm either going to break this or make it work. It decided to work. Got all 5 to open.
Previous

Return to Lock Picking