FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Looking for some info on locking picking

<<

Ckane

Post Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:03 pm

Looking for some info on locking picking

I am a owner of a apartment building with my own washer and dryer that I bought for the tenants I had a friend hook up a coin mechanism I lost my keys to it and I am super new to the lock picking scene I know its a tubular key I just don't know the size can someone help me please on where to get a tubular key set for cheap.

I also heard and I don't know if its true or not if I can get a 10 pin tubular that it will work on 6 7 8 pin locks please enlighten me on some knowledge

and where can I find these picks at a reasonable price where I have looked their like $70 and up
Last edited by Ckane on Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Re: Looking for some info on locking picking

Your best bet would be to phone a locksmith before the coin holder fills up and the machines become unusable.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

Ckane

Post Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:08 pm

I rather get a lock pick just to have never know when it will come in handy again
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:16 pm

Ok, let me spell it out.

You are new here.

You claim that you own an apartment building and have coin operated washers.

You would rather spend time getting a lock pick and trying to pick the locks because you never know when you may need to do it again.

We get a lot of people asking that exact same question and coming up with all sorts of fantastical stories. They usually involve vending machines for coin operated appliances that they just "bought" and many even include a blurry dark close up cell phone picture of the lock.

If you can prove without a doubt that you actually own the items in question then you may get help but otherwise everybody will assume you are just some other kid trying to steal stuff.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

Ckane

Post Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Thanks escher7
<<

flywheel

Post Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:33 pm

Hey guys, I bought a new car and silly me I lost the keys. I know having a locksmith open the door and making me some new keys would make much more sense in the long run buuuuuuut I wouldn't mind trying out the lock picking scene. Picks for cars doors are really expensive but I rather get a lock pick just to have never know when it will come in handy again.
Thanks

I know, plagiarism is wrong.

It gets better. I started my new job as bank manager and wouldn't you know it, but the teller lost the keys to the ATM. Now I was hoping to find the right pick for it just in case this happens again and I can't get hold of a locksmith. Thanks for the help!
<<

escher7

Post Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:49 pm

flywheel wrote:Hey guys, I bought a new car and silly me I lost the keys. I know having a locksmith open the door and making me some new keys would make much more sense in the long run buuuuuuut I wouldn't mind trying out the lock picking scene. Picks for cars doors are really expensive but I rather get a lock pick just to have never know when it will come in handy again.
Thanks

It gets better. I started my new job as bank manager and wouldn't you know it, but the teller lost the keys to the ATM. Now I was hoping to find the right pick for it just in case this happens again and I can't get hold of a locksmith. Thanks for the help!

Always glad to help a newbie. Here is a link to a cheap car pick0:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Seymour-Fibergla ... 5b16595465
<<

flywheel

Post Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:54 pm

Good idea but I was hoping for something that made less noise. Just trying to be considerate of my neighbors and the bank customers.
<<

Anarchy_won

Post Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:09 pm

where in Ontario are you? If you are close I might be able to help you out.
(17:44:28) HAL 9000 Sez: LockSport is full of children who throw fits because low priced low security products sold in discount department stores do not meet their arbitrary expectations.
<<

Doogs

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:20 am

If Anarchy_won is too far away maybe I could help you out as I have a massive collection of tubular keys and replacement locks as well as the skills to crack the coin box.

Just PM us an address and contact #
The other, other, other, other Mike

(21:55:20) HAL 9001RC:: Heh heh uh heh uh heh uh uh heh PhoneMan said ass
<<

just1pick+open

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:47 am

escher7 wrote:
flywheel wrote:Hey guys, I bought a new car and silly me I lost the keys. I know having a locksmith open the door and making me some new keys would make much more sense in the long run buuuuuuut I wouldn't mind trying out the lock picking scene. Picks for cars doors are really expensive but I rather get a lock pick just to have never know when it will come in handy again.
Thanks

LMAO :rofl:
xeo: i use an electric buzzer exclusively for my ass that gets sanitized afterwards
PhoneMan: would have freaked my friend out if hed come over
MBI: Most anything goes.
PhoneMan: way to give me nightmares
selim: ok then blow your load,, i'll take anything free now a day's
<<

WolfSpring

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:46 am

escher7 wrote:
Thanks

Do you have this in a lighter more concealable model?
http://www.youtube.com/wolfspring

What you call intelligence, I call common sense.
<<

pmaxey83

Familiar Face

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:05 am

WolfSpring wrote:Do you have this in a lighter more concealable model?

jeffmoss26: pardon my ignorance to the real world, but what started all this mess in B'more
jeffmoss26: it's bad enough that city has the Ravens

(14:36:27) MBI: I was here for 2 seconds once.
(14:36:27) MBI: kthxbai
<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:10 am

Wait a second, you OWN an APARTMENT BUILDING yet you cant dish out $70??? Why dont you call the friend who installed it? Why dont you call the manufacture of the coin machine? Come on guy!!! Last question, so who handles the up keeping in YOUR building? Dont you have a superintendent or do you do all of the work?
<<

arielschoenberg

Post Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:10 pm

escher7 wrote:
Thanks

:agree: lol I am sure this will do the job :agree: :hammering:

Return to Lock Picking