FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

WB SFIC Padlock

<<

Robotnik

Familiar Face

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:07 am

Re: WB SFIC Padlock

GWiens2001 wrote:Your poor donkey.

Gordon

Ahahaha...nice. I needed that laugh, thanks.

Regarding the difficult core, though, I've had some that pop over to control if you look at them hard and one that laughed at me for a year before I took a drill to it. I feel you on the frustration, but try not to get too down; some cores just won't give up the ghost.
<<

twenglish 1

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:51 am

Yeah that was a good one! Haha I'm starting to feel this lock may end up in the naughty bucket for a while, all alone, its currently the only lock I have that I can't pick
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Think we all end up with them, especially with SFIC cores. Some of them just don't wanna play nice. :evil:

Have eight Best padlocks with six pin cores that were handed off to me to get the cores out of if I could. Got two to control the first day, and while had lots of them unlocking, have not had any more go to control.

Once of my co-workers cracks up when he sees me picking them and saying "Dammit... STOP opening!"

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

flywheel

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:49 pm

GWiens2001 wrote:Think we all end up with them, especially with SFIC cores. Some of them just don't wanna play nice. :evil:

Have eight Best padlocks with six pin cores that were handed off to me to get the cores out of if I could. Got two to control the first day, and while had lots of them unlocking, have not had any more go to control.

Once of my co-workers cracks up when he sees me picking them and saying "Dammit... STOP opening!"

Gordon

Send them to me. I'm the opposite. Picking to control seems to be my default.
<<

twenglish 1

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:13 pm

I might be sending mine to you pretty soon haha, I can't get it to control or opperating, I am constantly feeling pins set and hearing them drop and resetting them and going nowhere
Previous

Return to Lock Picking