FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Magic?

<<

Steve

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:03 pm

Magic?

ok i was baby sitting my little sister and i gave her my school combo lock to play and and she opened it the first try.. so i was light ok .. then she was playing around with my american 5300 and she it hanging off her thumb by the shackle and it opened and the keys where on the desk! is this a sign :O?
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Re: Magic?

well here is my theory, those master combo locks work well but there are instances where they will pop, somehow you may have had the first two numbers dialed in and her playing with it shook the last wheel enough for the shackle to open, and sometimes a hard knock will let these loose. As for the American, well, it has ball bearings to lock the shackle in, I don't think even a hammer could get one of these open, I have no clue how it opened like that. It may be magic. Are you into Voodoo? :lol:
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:58 pm

Re: Magic?

I think you should take your little sister along on all your lockout calls!
Nemo Malus Felix

Return to Lock Picking