FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Seattle Lockpicking/Locksport

<<

Dune

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Seattle Lockpicking/Locksport

My name is Dune and I host a monthly lockpicking/locksport meeting on Capital Hill
in Seattle, Wa. We meet on the 1st Tuesday of every month. The group was started
back in August of 2010 and had two meetings but was shelved for a bit. I took it over
in August of 2012. We welcome everyone who has an interest in locks, locksport and
locksmithing, that includes beginners as well as more experienced folks.

We are sponsored by Locksport International but I am not opposed to
discussing a possible joint Toool/Locksport International chapter. Currently we do not
require membership or fees. There will be a donation jar to help me offset the costs
associated with keeping up a group like this and of course to pay for the locks that are
made available for practice as well as acquiring super cool new stuff.

We currently meet at Ada's Technical books on Capital Hill in Seattle, Wa.
They not only like the idea of having a lockpcking/locksport group they sell basic lockpicking
sets and carry a number of books on locks and lockpicking as well. Beer, coffee and food
are available. Please let the cashier know you are with the Lockpicking/Locksport group.

If you would like to attend or are interested in the happenings for this group we have a meetup page.

Thanks everyone,

Dune
<<

Dune

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: Seattle Lockpicking/Locksport

The next meetup will be happening May 6th, 2014. I hope that
I will see some of you folks out here.

Dune
<<

Dune

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm

We are having our monthly meetup at Ada's Technical Books on Captal Hill in Seattle tonight(Tuesday June 3rd, 2014). I have not seen any comments from
Seattle folks on here. I hope a couple of you can come and make it out. Hope to see you tonight.

Dune
<<

Dune

Post Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:30 pm

On July 1st is our July meetup at Ada's Technical Books in Seattle. If you are in the Seattle area and have any questions please feel free to get ahold of me through
here or you can go to the meetup page and get a message to me through there. I hope to hear from
you all.

Dune

Return to Groups