FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Central Pennsylvania

<<

Logan

Familiar Face

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Central Pennsylvania

So I met with Edsmiley a little while back and had a fine time shooting the s*** with him.
Among other things we got to kicking the idea of a central PA pickers group around.
So I'm posting to see if there are any in the aria who would be interested in such a group and if anyone had any ideas or thoughts on the matter.
I'm out by Phillipsburg and I think I recall a few members being down by Altoona and the like, what do ya think guys?
"My only definite plan is that in the future I'm definitely just using this screwdriver for screwing in screws" -The Doctor

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
<<

edsmiley

Contributor - Research & Development Kingpin
Contributor - Research & Development Kingpin

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Re: Central Pennsylvania

I have been really thinking lately of getting something started. It would be based out of State College most likely due to the fact of that is where the largest cluster of people are. I have some things to feel through, but I will keep everyone posted.

Cheers,
Ed
<<

Ragnar

Familiar Face

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Re: Central Pennsylvania

I was considering heading to Pittsburgh for a TOOOL meeting, but I'd much rather drive up to State College. I'm just south of Altoona would love to get involved with a "local" group.

Return to Groups