FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Saturday Pick-Nic

<<

sandman

Post Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Saturday Pick-Nic

So today, Tarquin, yours truely, and another picker named Puc, met at a near by park in south denver to get our lock picking on. I had never met Puc before, he was an aquantence of Tarquin, we all met, and found a nice table under some shade next to the local tennis courts, tons of hot Tennis moms looking over at us, giving us the look that says "Ooh, you can pick locks, well, wanna come over here and pick the cob webs outta this &^%$&$ for me?" seriously, i did get one of those looks! hahah lol. anyways, Puc is a fricken wealth of knoweldge on anything related to anything. We had a fun time pickin his brain, as well as his locks that he brought with him. Puc was in the zone as usual, picken all the locks that i would normaly get frustrated on. We all tested out my peterson picks, and traded with each others southords and hpc picks. it was such a nice day and the bullshittin was going so well, when we gathered up our locks and headed home, i noticed 4 hours had flown by. jeeze, time flys when your getting hit with tennis balls, getting hit on by 60 year old tennis grandmas, and picken locks with some real good fellas.
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:04 am

Re: Saturday Pick-Nic

Good luck to you mate, hope your gatherings keep going from strength to strength.

I admire you fellas that take the time to get to know Some of the other KP members by other than their screen names and the locks they send you.
Unfortunately this can't happen for all of us (the airfares would kill me) But I'm still a little bit jealous :twisted:

Good on ya's.
If you can't be good, Be good at it.

http://au.youtube.com/S1DESHOWMICK
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:01 pm

I have yet to find/meet a lockpicker around here other than my best friend who isn't as aggressive with it as I am
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

bezza1

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:24 pm

xe0 wrote:I have yet to find/meet a lockpicker around here other than my best friend who isn't as aggressive with it as I am

there is a member on here from Rhode is land mate it name is Xrax
keep going dont look back allways achive your goals
and follow your dreams................
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:36 am

bezza1 wrote:
xe0 wrote:I have yet to find/meet a lockpicker around here other than my best friend who isn't as aggressive with it as I am

there is a member on here from Rhode is land mate it name is Xrax

that's who i'm talking about
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:32 am

I'm in the same boat xeo, a mate of mine was into it for a while then he just stopped... wanted to get back into it again so I loaned him a bunch of locks to practice on and a few picks aswell, it's been months and he hasn't even touched em. And this is the guy who got me into picking in the first place! :shock:

Return to Groups