FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Friday Pick-Nic

<<

sandman

Post Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Friday Pick-Nic

So this week I found out that Tarquin lives just 2 miles from me, small world huh? So Tarquin,and a friend of his we'll call Raythion, and yours truely got together at Old Chicagos here in town, brought some of our favorit locks and some locks that we're having trouble with and Pick-Nicked for about 2 hours. that place was packed with families and partiers, but here we are, in the corner, with beers and burgers, and about 20 locks out on the table picking away. Tarquin is a fantastic picker, especialy for only have been doing this for under a month. Raythion was good too and brought a whole box of door nobs and fun stuff to practice with. The Old Chicagos staff didnt even ask questions, infact, they greeted me at the door saying "Are you Sandman?" I laughed realy hard and they pointed me to my guys around the corner.
Pickin locks is fun, but even better with a cold one, a fat ass burger in your mouth, and some friends to bullshit with. give it a try, you wont be disapointed.
<<

Tarquin

Familiar Face

Post Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Re: Friday Pick-Nic

I loved the Hell out of it too. Very good group of guys we have so far I think. I like us all.

Thanks for meeting with us and especially for the presents (Sandman brought 6 practice locks, keyed progressively for each of us)!

You're very generous, friendly, and you have a lot of positive energy. I'm glad I got in with the right crowd here. This hobby can take some unfortunate twists and turns from time to time I imagine, so I'm glad to be starting off with good people around me.

Return to Groups