FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Groups: US - Texas, Houston

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Groups: US - Texas, Houston

Ok guys in the Houston area, here's the spot for coordinating meetings.

Magician59, work your mojo.
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:44 am

Re: Groups: US - Texas, Houston

OK: Any body in or near the Greater Houston area: I'm looking to get together with any of you. At first, just to get acquainted; bragging, war stories, etc. Then, we'll arrange a meeting to prove we're not liars, with all our locks, picks, and other tools. We'll have contests and other organized get-togethers, as well as "teach-ins"

I eagerly await your response(s)
Nemo Malus Felix
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:15 pm

I about 4 hours away from Houston. I have family that lives there though. I'd like to attend if I can. Has a date been set yet?
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:50 pm

No date yet. I'm trying to see how many responses we get. I have to go to Florida for a wedding in November; but I'm not against making it between Thanksgiving and Christmas. We still have the rest of October. Throw me some dates that're convenient for you.
Nemo Malus Felix
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:54 pm

magician59 wrote:No date yet. I'm trying to see how many responses we get. I have to go to Florida for a wedding in November; but I'm not against making it between Thanksgiving and Christmas. We still have the rest of October. Throw me some dates that're convenient for you.

Having fusion/disc replacement surgery on my neck November 9th to try and fix my crip ass...... So after that date I'll be down for a while. I'm gonna have to wear one of those tard ass looking hard braces on my neck for at least a month......Nice.........Up until that date I'm pretty much free to go whenever.
<<

spanky2313

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:04 pm

I'm in Texas City .30 minites away let me know
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:11 am

Ok. Friday, October 30. 7:00PM. Starbucks (I-45 @ Louetta in Spring). This will be informal. Get acquainted and planning for future. Hope to see all who are interested. I'll be bringing something for show and tell.
Nemo Malus Felix
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:18 am

magician59 wrote:Ok. Friday, October 30. 7:00PM. Starbucks (I-45 @ Louetta in Spring). This will be informal. Get acquainted and planning for future. Hope to see all who are interested. I'll be bringing something for show and tell.

Magician59: I'll try and make it to the get together - depending on my work schedule.
<<

spanky2313

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:26 pm

I'll be there God willing an the creek don't dry up. Look forward to seeing everyone .
<<

spanky2313

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Is everything still a go for tomorrow night? Weather an all. I'll be there a long way to drive to drink coffee by my self . let me know
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:18 pm

I'm thinking hard about it. There is severe weather here through saturday. If I go I'll be driving through that all 3 hours to Houston. Is it still on?
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:27 pm

I'll be there if I'm the only one drinking coffee.
Nemo Malus Felix
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Riff wrote:I'm thinking hard about it. There is severe weather here through saturday. If I go I'll be driving through that all 3 hours to Houston. Is it still on?

To be honest Riff, having to come from Louisiana and fighting all the traffic down I-10 in the evening through Houston - not worth it bro. There's bound to be a wreck somewhere and that'll just tie you up more.
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:12 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:
Riff wrote:I'm thinking hard about it. There is severe weather here through saturday. If I go I'll be driving through that all 3 hours to Houston. Is it still on?

To be honest Riff, having to come from Louisiana and fighting all the traffic down I-10 in the evening through Houston - not worth it bro. There's bound to be a wreck somewhere and that'll just tie you up more.

Yea your're probably right. But I dont really mind the traffic. I dont think so anyway lol. I have family lives in Houston so he could tell me about how bad traffic would be and what time I'd have to leave. He drives to louisiana to houston all the time. At this point I'm concerned about all the severe weather. I'd really like to meet everyone though. If it wasnt for the weather I'd be there for sure.
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:47 am

Just a reminder that this is an informal meeting. We'll be discussing logistics for the future. My hope is that we can find a more centralized location, so if any one is inconvenienced, we all will be equally inconvenienced. I'm really pleased with this initial response, guys!
Nemo Malus Felix
Next

Return to Groups