FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

New Jersey

<<

darksim905

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:17 am

New Jersey

I was wondering if anyone here was based in New Jersey, specifically in and around Bridgewater. I was looking to get a group of like minded people together to talk about picking, and or other subjects such as computer technology. Anyone interested, or at least live in this scary state? :o
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:03 pm

Re: New Jersey

Come visit with me in Houston!
Nemo Malus Felix
<<

darksim905

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:22 pm

@Magician: No thanks man, 100* weather just isn't me. That being said, I do miss the days where one inch of snow hits the ground and the whole state shuts down...
<<

darksim905

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:25 am

Just as an update if anyone comes looking in this thread; if anyone has any interest in a New Jersey Picking Group, I'm looking to get a TOOOL group started in the next few months here. Meetings will probably be in Somerset County, the location may change but we're going to be at the library for now, assuming a friend of mine does the legwork. We're looking for people to come visit for our first meeting. I don't check keypicking as much as I should, but you can PM me here or PM me on Reddit /u/darksim905 if you're interested.

:)
<<

manskirtbrew

Familiar Face

Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Northwest New Jersian here. I'm in the Hackettstown area. I wouldn't be able to join a club of any sort, but if you're in the area, give a shout. We can get some beer and pick some locks.

Return to Groups