FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

For a free and open internet

<<

Aedalas

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:16 pm

For a free and open internet

It's a fact that every single person here uses the internet as do more than 2 billion others around the world. The government doesn't feel they have enough control over it as things currently stand, but remember SOPA/PIPA? These types of bills are still being pushed and it affects every single one of us. Please take a minute to pledge your support.

“A free and open world depends on a free and open Internet. Governments alone, working behind closed doors, should not direct its future. The billions of people around the globe who use the Internet should have a voice.”

https://www.google.com/intl/en/takeaction/
"What if you people made giant boulders illegal because of all the innocent people who get killed by giant boulders?"
"People dont kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"
<<

Alaphablue

The only difference between me and this crazy island is that I'm a madman!
The only difference between me and this crazy island is that I'm a madman!

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Re: For a free and open internet

It's makes me want to give upon on technology I don't watch tv cause it's crap if they try to control and censor the Internet I will throw out all my computers .
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Re: For a free and open internet

The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image

Return to Current Events