FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Warrantless Cellphone Searches

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:39 am

Warrantless Cellphone Searches

"Brown’s veto message abdicated responsibility for protecting the rights of Californians and ignored calls from civil liberties groups and this publication to sign the bill — saying only that the issue is too complicated for him to make a decision about."

The decision is "too complicated" so let's go ahead and pass the law anyway? Governor Moonbeam is up to his old tricks again...

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/10/warrantless-phone-searches/
<<

macgng

Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...
Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:50 am

Re: Warrantless Cellphone Searches

... it was such a complicated issue that all the campaign donations from the police union decided for him!!!! Smells like bullshit to me!
Nibbler: The poop-eradication is but one aspect of your importance.
<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:03 am

Re: Warrantless Cellphone Searches

macgng wrote:... it was such a complicated issue that all the campaign donations from the police union decided for him!!!! Smells like bullshit to me!

If it looks like bullshit and smells like bullshit I don't need to taste it to know it's bullshit. Makes me glad I'm a refugee from California and didn't stay.

I live 16 miles from the border of California and whenever I go there I feel like I'm crossing into the iron curtain. I have to pull over and lock up my gun and hide my picks even though I'm driving a clearly marked locksmiths van.

Return to Current Events