FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

American Accent Beat Down

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:14 pm

American Accent Beat Down

I don't know... a Jersey accent will pretty much get your head stomped in anywhere you go here in Texas - or the the rest of the South for that matter. Poor dumb bastard.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/students-american-accent-sparked-vicious-assault-1939218.html
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:19 pm

Re: American Accent Beat Down

Thats a little bit overkill just because you have an accent isn't it?? Sure certain parts of the country don't like foreigners but unless they provoke it I think they should be left alone!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

sean alpha

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:58 am

hey this the guy from the article why do u call me dumb ive taken alot of shit of the years for my american accent but u dont even know me how dare u insult me
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:16 am

sean alpha wrote:hey this the guy from the article why do u call me dumb ive taken alot of Sh!t of the years for my american accent but u dont even know me how dare u insult me

Suuuuure it is. :roll:
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:15 am

LOL! It wouldn't surprise me if it is! But it is more than likely a disgruntled banned member slowly making his way back to the forum!!!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.

Return to Current Events