FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Doctor Ninja

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:54 am

Doctor Ninja

<<

MrKasserne

Familiar Face

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:42 am

Re: Doctor Ninja

Indeed!
Started picking at my birthday (My birthday 2009) when i got my first REAL lock challenge!

Locks picked: 11

Latest lock picked: Master 150

Working With: Abus 65/40
<<

beingcurious

Familiar Face

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:10 pm

seems like it wasnt necessary to kill the intruder. poor, stupid guy
<<

GutterClown

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:49 pm

beingcurious wrote:seems like it wasnt necessary to kill the intruder. poor, stupid guy

that's american ignorance for you
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:28 pm

beingcurious wrote:seems like it wasnt necessary to kill the intruder. poor, stupid guy

I guess that would be filed underneath "occupational hazard". That's the chance you take when you break into another mans house and start stealing things. Not even taking into account that the home owner has no idea what the intentions of the intruder is. Maybe he has a gun. Maybe he's gonna rape and kill the homeowners entire family and then walk off with his property. It happens. The samuri sword was a nice touch. I would have blown several holes in him.
<<

Adrenalin6

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:53 pm

Ouch, he cut his hand off.
Don't expect that because i'm a kid doesn't mean I can't gut and re-pin a lock, it's a opposite of you think.

A car was coming. Maybe he could whack her once with the O-Cedar mop or something before she wrung his neck like a chicken. - Stephen King Misery 85-86.
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:22 pm

That one could go either way. It's not clear from the article if the chest wound he died from was dealt in the same swing that chopped off his hand or not. If it's more than one swing, that college kid could be in big trouble if the prosecutor wants to make it into a case. Multiple previous charges though and straight out of jail... unless the kid chased him down to issue the killing blow, that suckers just plain dead meat.
<<

ChicoSlim803

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:17 pm

Thats fucking awsome. Thats what you get when you intrude. I wonder what the cops were thinking when they saw a missing hand instead of a hole in the chest.
<<

aka.decoy

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:10 pm

That's freakin' awesome. "To the pain, your highness".

GutterClown wrote:

You commenting on beingcurious' reluctance to kill the intruder, or the intruder himself?
"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina."

-Ron Burgundy
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:55 pm

GutterClown wrote:

Coming from you Gutterclown it doesn't really surprise me, but were you just refering that Americans are ignorant? Funny, everything out of your mouth is ignorant.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:19 pm

GutterClown wrote:

How could you say that is ignorance? The guy was an intruder dude. The victim woud have NO idea what that guy was capable of. If I wake up and find someone in my house I'm not taking any chances. I'm shooting.......And why would you say "American ignorance"? Like we are all stupid bloody thristy idiots? Like I commented before. Getting cut/shot/blownup is an occupational hazzard of being an intruder. I guess the guy who lived there should have said, oh I'm sorry sir that you are a criminal intruding on my property. We should sit down and talk about it???? You cant talk logically with a criminal man. Logically he should not have been doing what he was doing. That intruder could have had a gun or something and killed the property owner dead. Why would you take that chance?
<<

aka.decoy

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Whoa, um. Didn't mean to start nothin' lol. :lol:
"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina."

-Ron Burgundy
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:09 pm

aka.decoy wrote:Whoa, um. Didn't mean to start nothin' lol. :lol:

That's ok. It's just "you know who" getting people stirred up again.
<<

scyther56

Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:28 pm

and that is why i keep a sword handy
<<

whizdumb

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:18 pm

A sword is a little unorthodox and it's also the only reason that this incident got some serious recognition. But I guess if it was all I had, then sure defend yourself, your property, your family even. $hit I'd beat the guy to death with a toothpick if it was all I had. Unfortunately the guy had it coming to him and really this is just a good story of karma. The student did what the criminal justice system couldn't do... take a habitual offender and violent guy outta the game forever.
Whizdumb81 wrote:You can't handle the DCAP
xe0 wrote:how about a peterson gov steel baseball bat so i can thwap motherfuckers
ecksdee wrote:To learn to pick locks is to learn how to speak a language spoken only in whispers and riddles.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HobbyPicker

Return to Current Events