FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Obama Will Control The Internet

<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:46 am

Re: Obama Will Control The Internet

Solomon wrote:
elbowmacaroni wrote:In a PC world some third party unrelated somehow gets and takes credit for all miriacles.

YEAH! That's the place!
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:47 am

the lockpickkid wrote:LOL, Hallis was just joking. We take our lives for granted right now, we see hard times everyday but don't pay much attention because we are not there yet. You know when you drive down town and see all the homeless people? More and more of those people are not the drunk and druggies looking for a hand out, sure those ones are still around but more and more of these people once were hard working, had cars and families, up until they lost there jobs. Things are going to get tough, I can feel it. I am scared to death. I live in an area where we can hunt and fish illegally and I will excercise the right if I have to. Look out for your family, stock up on food and non perishable items, you think people were scared when y2k was approaching?? Well, this is finally it I think, who cares if I am wrong, at least you will be stocked up. I know I am a little crazy about this stuff, but this president sure as hell isn't going to make our lives easier. More to come!!! thats all for now!

Preachin' to the choir there...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:52 am

the lockpickkid wrote:LOL, Hallis was just joking. We take our lives for granted right now, we see hard times everyday but don't pay much attention because we are not there yet. You know when you drive down town and see all the homeless people? More and more of those people are not the drunk and druggies looking for a hand out, sure those ones are still around but more and more of these people once were hard working, had cars and families, up until they lost there jobs. Things are going to get tough, I can feel it. I am scared to death. I live in an area where we can hunt and fish illegally and I will excercise the right if I have to. Look out for your family, stock up on food and non perishable items, you think people were scared when y2k was approaching?? Well, this is finally it I think, who cares if I am wrong, at least you will be stocked up. I know I am a little crazy about this stuff, but this president sure as hell isn't going to make our lives easier. More to come!!! thats all for now!

You mean it'll be Soylent Green time?
soylent-green-poster.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:02 am

But, but, but Soylent green IS PEOPLE!!!!!

On the bright side :roll: it'll probably be more like logan's run meets mad max.

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:04 pm

elbowmacaroni wrote:But, but, but Soylent green IS PEOPLE!!!!!

On the bright side :roll: it'll probably be more like logan's run meets mad max.

Or worse...it'll be all of those above + 28 Days Later and a dash of I Am Legend! EEEK! :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:20 pm

I believe that they are trying to control the internet so much because they know that we are all united here online (in a way).....just think if this forum alone was stopped....we'd probably never hear from eachother again. We've become a society hooked on the electronic age....Without the internet we would have to rely on the "media".....which is a friggin joke...Joseph Goebbels would be proud of the new mainstream "media" that we have in our country today. Just sit back, relax, and have another glass of coolaid..... *Riff steps down from soap box
<<

scyther56

Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:14 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:Unfortunately, both parties are filled with scumsuckers. They are all equally worthless.

I hate politicians. :evil:

Amen!!!! my take on politics: (Finger)
Previous

Return to Current Events