FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Thought police....

<<

barbarian

Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:49 pm

Thought police....

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Re: Thought police....

so the government watches what you do on the internet, hmmm, who would have thought. Anything to invaid our privacy, or take our rights.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:40 am

Jay “the Internet should never have existed” Rockefeller is just pissed that there is a medium that him and his cronies cannot control. The internet is the biggest obstacle in the way of their plans for the NWO. The word is getting out wheather they like it or not. Knowledge is dangerous to them. God forbid we get the REAL story other than listening to the corprate propaganda machine that we call the media. I bet he does wish that the internet never would have existed. It will only get worse. Just like in Germany in the 30's, the ppl were stupid enough to give up their rights in the name of "security". But you didnt hear me say this. I was never here. LOL
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:59 am

Riff wrote:Just like in Germany in the 30's, the ppl were stupid enough to give up their rights in the name of "security". But you didnt hear me say this. I was never here. LOL

"I know notheenk"
shultz.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

omegaman

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:39 am

Riff wrote:Jay “the Internet should never have existed” Rockefeller is just pissed that there is a medium that him and his cronies cannot control. The internet is the biggest obstacle in the way of their plans for the NWO. The word is getting out wheather they like it or not. Knowledge is dangerous to them. God forbid we get the REAL story other than listening to the corprate propaganda machine that we call the media. I bet he does wish that the internet never would have existed. It will only get worse. Just like in Germany in the 30's, the ppl were stupid enough to give up their rights in the name of "security". But you didnt hear me say this. I was never here. LOL

ah ah there are others like me (HAHA)
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:52 pm

omegaman wrote:
Riff wrote:Jay “the Internet should never have existed” Rockefeller is just pissed that there is a medium that him and his cronies cannot control. The internet is the biggest obstacle in the way of their plans for the NWO. The word is getting out wheather they like it or not. Knowledge is dangerous to them. God forbid we get the REAL story other than listening to the corprate propaganda machine that we call the media. I bet he does wish that the internet never would have existed. It will only get worse. Just like in Germany in the 30's, the ppl were stupid enough to give up their rights in the name of "security". But you didnt hear me say this. I was never here. LOL

ah ah there are others like me (HAHA)

Yea people really need to educate themselves before it's to late.

Return to Current Events