FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

OBAMA IS THE 44TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!

<<

Jinglesanator

Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:36 pm

Re: OBAMA IS THE 44TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!

Sorry man, I'm all for debates, I beg my teachers to let me debate! Yes, I am craving a cookie right about now... (Cookie)
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

Jinglesanator

Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:47 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:Remember this old saying: Show me a young man that's not a liberal - and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old man that is not conservative - and I'll show you someone with no brain.

Yeah, it's EXACTLY like that in my 2 towns. The towns are about 5 miles apart, and have 4 churches in them. The population is only a little over 1000 for both combined. :shock:

Okay, here's an exception, the republican kids are the ones that listen to all the false attack ads. Well, I'm really effin tired, time for some sleep. (JERRY)
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:05 am

m0ose wrote:McCain wouldn't have gotten my vote if I could have voted. The only reason I say this is because I felt he didn't have the right direction, and with his VP jumping on the Bush Doctrine, it didn't impress me one bit either. Sure I agree with protecting America and fighting terrorism, but the Bush Doctrine is a bunch of bullshit wrapped up in more Sh!t from cows that we made eat their own Sh!t. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm just about sick of leaders rich in oil and unwilling to change.

So which particular facet of the Bush doctrine did you not agree with?

a) Killing some dickweed that wants to kill you
b) Killing some dickweed's friends (that are going to help the previously aforementioned dickweed) kill you?

Smarter people than me will say that there are subtle nuances in the threat levels presented to us in the 21st century- that we must use multi-lateral cooperation to negotiate and bring about a peaceful resolution.

Ptui...pfft

Fuck that. If someone is going to kill me - I'll kill them first. The guy that is firstest with the mostest, goes home to scratch his balls.

And where does this fable come from that Obama grew up poor? His white grandparents raised him. Sent him to private school and then got him into Harvard. Sounds pretty middle class to me. It's not like he was eating out of garbage cans.

Obama is a guy that seems to have some chip on his shoulder and he is always trying to be everything to everybody. He wants to be black - and talks black preacher talk when he wants to - but wants to be loved by whites. Hence the over-exaggerated professorial linguistics.

The guy is too much of one - and not enough of the other.

As far as you not liking a leader seeped in big oil - that's cool.

How about a leader that is seeped in big ethanol?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/23/us/politics/23ethanol.html

How does that make Obama any better than Bush? It's all about cash, man. Nobody in politics does anything for anybody for free. Do you work for free? Hell no. There is always a quid pro quo.

Those evironmental cap and trades that Obama is espousing on greenhouse gasses? That's a scam man.

The gov't tells an industry they can only pollute so much - but they can buy credits and trade them to offset their carbon footprint. Hollyweird types buy credits to offset the tons of pollution from their private jets. - kinda like a dispensation from the Pope for screwing around.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/cover031307.htm

Don't believe all of the hocus pocus and goody-two shoe crap from these guys.

Politicians crave three things (i) money, (ii) power, and (iii) that the same suckers that voted them in - keep them in.
<<

Jinglesanator

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:52 am

We didn't go into Iraq (sovereign nation at the time we went in) to fight "terrorists", we went in there for the oil. Politicians thought if we "helped" their government (we really effed it up right now) they would give us a break in oil prices. My personal opinion, but hey, maybe we actually did try to help and royally messed up.
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:51 am

Jinglesanator wrote:We didn't go into Iraq (sovereign nation at the time we went in) to fight "terrorists", we went in there for the oil. Politicians thought if we "helped" their government (we really effed it up right now) they would give us a break in oil prices. My personal opinion, but hey, maybe we actually did try to help and royally messed up.

I think you are on the righ track - it was probably a mixure of both. They wanted the oil - they figured if we whacked Saddam - the folks would be happy and give us a price break. But I'm sure there were some people that actually wanted to help. - and oil was not the primary motivating factor - but a minor motivating factor nonetheless.

After 9-11, the US wanted to whack somebody. Only natural considering what happened. We should have wiped out Afghanistan's taliban dweebs first - we kinda did, but not totally. Extremely hard to do - considering the Russians were never able to kill 'em all. They had to beat feet eventually.

But you couldn't whack somebody like Saddam in a politically correct way. Killing is a messy business - but I suppose the CIA guys can do it cleanly. Nevertheless, you can't mobilize a shit load of armed forces - bomb the fuck out of Iraq - and be PC about it.

Regardless, we are here now. We either finish the job in Iraq and Afghanistan - or throw our hands up - quit and walk away.

I think Obama has already shaved and powdered his armpits, and will throw up his hands and say -
"Aw guys, I'm new here...You guys are playing too rough...n'kay? I don't want to get hurt. Can't we all get along? Stop, quit...I'm sorry...ok, ok...I quit ok?"
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:52 am

uklockpicker wrote:Good - luck - usa (woohoo)

Not to worry, old man. We'll survive. St. Barack of Chicago will save the world...the blind will walk and the lame shall see. Amen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Site Admin

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:40 am

<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:50 pm

Deary me , such venom !
UK perspective (mine)
I don't see Bush jnr as a loss to world politics as he really is a half wit
riding his fathers reputation and financed by Texan oil money.
911 was a travesty but Lybian oil is already regulated where as Iraqi
oil was being traded in euros (destabilising the US dollar therefore it's economy)
I honestly think Texan oil moguls pushed their fists far enough up the
puppets ass to start this war .
Hopefully Obama wil not get slated for attempting to regenerate
New Orleans , the squallor in this area tarnishes the nation somewhat
as does the lack of public aid
Politics is an extremely complex field and old soldiers don't make the best polliticians , new blood and new direction !
Open Sez Me !
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:19 pm

nozza36 wrote:Politics is an extremely complex field and old soldiers don't make the best polliticians , new blood and new direction !

Nozza, brother you got that right. We've made such a hard turn to the left I'm wearing a neck splint. As far as venom goes, nah, this is lightweight stuff.

The best thing to come out of this election is that Obama's win will negate all the claims from the minorities that they are disenfranchised by the evil, blue-eyed white devils. Or that the "Man" is keeping them down.

That excuse will fly out the window come January '09, because Barack Hussien Obama is THE MAN.

If "poor" (?) Obama could get into Harvard and become President - then every able bodied person, no matter race, color, or creed can get a job and off welfare, at the very least. They will have to walk it, like they talk it.

Who knows, they may be able to change the constitution and make it mandatory that all future presidential candidates be minorty-based.

Or they may even make special arrangements to bring Sharia compliant banking into the US! Yipee! Allah Ahkbar!
(woohoo)

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008/nov/04/treasury-submits-to-shariah/
<<

Jinglesanator

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:06 pm

Oh yeah, that picture reminded me about one of my friends that said he wouldn't vote for Obama if he was Muslim. (right when the small controversy was starting) I argued with him and I would say, "What would it matter?!?! You liked him like no other mother until you found out his religion, and besides, he's not even a Muslim!!! Where the hell do you get these lies??? Besides the fact that it wouldn't matter if he was, the constitution of the United States says that we all have the freedom of religion. Why should his religion inhibit his ability to become president?!?!?!"

He would reply, "well, um, (sigh and long pause) every other president was a christian." That to me doesn't answer the question.
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:51 pm

I so want to be a fly on the wall !
ERR , I am a fly on the wall , hope it all works out guys
Try not to shoot him first term , that gives the lard asses an excuse to
use the Zombie refrain "What difference does it make!"
Open Sez Me !
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:28 pm

usmcboltaction wrote:We are in that awkward spot where we are too far down the road to change, but not far enough to start shooting our leaders yet.

USMCBA, what you said reminds me of what my boss used to tell me: "Once you start drinking from the spittoon - you better not stop - you won't like the taste."

Edit: If you are gonna quote me, check and make sure it looks like a quote and not a bunch of gobble-de-gook. (Finger)
<<

Jinglesanator

Post Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:29 pm

usmcboltaction wrote:#1. I think Bush was exactly what we needed after 9-11. He acted. Anyone who has ever been in a crisis situation knows that action, even bad action

I have to disagree with you there. I think that sitting and thinking about it for a while would be better than going into an unjust war and spending 10 million, (billion?) dollars for it when we should be worrying about ourselves and not attacking a sovereign nation. That's why I got a kick out of McCain's "Country First" signs. If he really wanted country first, use that 10 million dollars to help invest in our economy, or cleaner sources of energy.
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:01 pm

10 million? (LOL)
try like 200 million a day... haha
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11880954/
but seriously that is an old article so it is prolly more now.
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Jinglesanator wrote:
usmcboltaction wrote:#1. I think Bush was exactly what we needed after 9-11. He acted. Anyone who has ever been in a crisis situation knows that action, even bad action

I have to disagree with you there. I think that sitting and thinking about it for a while would be better than going into an unjust war and spending 10 million, (billion?) dollars for it when we should be worrying about ourselves and not attacking a sovereign nation. That's why I got a kick out of McCain's "Country First" signs. If he really wanted country first, use that 10 million dollars to help invest in our economy, or cleaner sources of energy.

Sitting and thinking about it? You mean like Jimmy Carter did when Iran took our embassy staff hostage from '79 to '81?

"Unjust war" is such a nebulous phrase. Which war specifically are you referring to? Iraq or Afghanistan? The war in Afghanistan is justified - Bin Laden and his boys hatched the 9-11 plot there, and the Taliban are there - hence we bomb the fuck out of 'em.

To be honest wit you, as far as Iraq - we should have thought that one thru a lot better. But once we've started it - we should finish it.

But, I don't know Jingles - I have a totally different mindset than you do. If someone burns my house down and kills all of my family - I seriously doubt if I'm gonna sit and think about it for a while.

I will want to see some payback - PDQ. No treaties, no peace summits, none of that crap.

To quote Jim Malone (Sean Connery) from the Untouchables: "They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue."

But hey, that's just me.
PreviousNext

Return to Current Events