Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:39 am

Re: I can fix your broken XBOX 360. I can also flash it...

magician59 wrote:I found out what's wrong with my son's XBox. He plays on it for about a half hour, then it overheats and shuts off.

Ok. This is a strange one. Like you said it is obviously overheating. Normally it will give you the red ring, but the xbox will stay on. It just seems like it goes off. Are you sure this is not what you are talking about? it is quite strange for one to just shut completely down (as in completely power off) when it overheats. But as you and I stated it is most likely heat and I'd give it a 98% of being fixed. It would have to be a very very strange problem that I have not seen before for me not to be able to fix it and I've seen it all. Obviously if I cannont fix it I will not ask for any compensation for trying. With all due respect I believe that there is some communication errors between you and your son. For example he says it shuts off....but its really shutting this game off with a black screen maybe???? but the xbox stays on with the red rings??? That is the most likely schinerio. :)

I think you should just PM me and we will take it from there.